Best pic of the week

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Igor Sklar, Aug 3, 2004.

  1. Igor Sklar

    Igor Sklar Guest

    Igor Sklar, Aug 3, 2004

  2. "wendeebee" <> wrote in message
    news:wqPPc.17820$...
    > "Igor Sklar" <> wrote in message
    > > Each week the Russian Photosight selects the best photo of the week.
    > >
    > > This week they have chosen the photo of Trakai Castle by Ernest
    > > Brendel ():
    > > http://img.photosight.ru/2004/07/30/567901.jpg

    > That's beautiful. Do you know if there is any post-work done on it?

    Besides the over sharpening in Photoshot? On my monitor the edge artifacts
    are very noticable...

    Darrell Larose, Aug 3, 2004

  3. Igor - my Ruski is Rusty!

    Is there a history attached to this image?

    An explanation, a stoty or detail?

    Arts

    Arty Phacting, Aug 3, 2004
  4. Igor Sklar

    wendeebee Guest

    "Igor Sklar" <> wrote in message
    > Each week the Russian Photosight selects the best photo of the week.
    >
    > This week they have chosen the photo of Trakai Castle by Ernest
    > Brendel ():
    > http://img.photosight.ru/2004/07/30/567901.jpg

    That's beautiful. Do you know if there is any post-work done on it?

    --w.
    --
    wendeebee
    @sympatico

    wendeebee, Aug 3, 2004
  5. Igor Sklar

    RubbishRat Guest

    "Darrell Larose" <> wrote in message

    > "wendeebee" <> wrote in message
    > > "Igor Sklar" <> wrote in message
    > > > Each week the Russian Photosight selects the best photo of the week.
    > > >
    > > > This week they have chosen the photo of Trakai Castle by Ernest
    > > > Brendel ():
    > > > http://img.photosight.ru/2004/07/30/567901.jpg

    > > That's beautiful. Do you know if there is any post-work done on it?
    > >

    > Besides the over sharpening in Photoshot? On my monitor the edge artifacts
    > are very noticable...

    >Maybe it's been resized to reduce bandwidth :^)

    3T39

    RubbishRat, Aug 3, 2004
  6. Igor Sklar

    Jesper Guest

    > > Besides the over sharpening in Photoshot? On my monitor the edge
    artifacts
    > > are very noticable...

    Oh boy, let's pick it apart!!

    Jesper, Aug 3, 2004
  7. Igor Sklar

    Leo R. Guest

    "RubbishRat" <> wrote in message

    > "Darrell Larose" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "wendeebee" <> wrote in message
    > > > "Igor Sklar" <> wrote in message

    > > > That's beautiful. Do you know if there is any post-work done on it?
    > > >

    > > Besides the over sharpening in Photoshot? On my monitor the edge

    artifacts
    > > are very noticable...

    > >Maybe it's been resized to reduce bandwidth :^)

    > 3T39

    Looks pretty good to me !!!

    Leo R., Aug 4, 2004