    chock full of old photographs, some famous and some not-so-famous.
    You can spend hours here.

    http://www.shorpy.com/

    Annika1980, Apr 17, 2008

  2. Annika1980

    Helen Guest

    On Apr 16, 10:32 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > If you haven't seen this site you really must check it out.  It is
    > chock full of old photographs, some famous and some not-so-famous.
    > You can spend hours here.
    >
    > http://www.shorpy.com/

    I agree, there are some stunning, classic old photographs that are
    certainly worth checking out. They are truly inspiring. It puts
    things in perspective.
    Thanks for sharing Bret.
    Helen

    Helen, Apr 17, 2008

  3. Annika1980

    XxYyZz Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > If you haven't seen this site you really must check it out. It is
    > chock full of old photographs, some famous and some not-so-famous.
    > You can spend hours here.
    >
    > http://www.shorpy.com/

    Thanks for the link. There are some great old photos there. It's amazing
    that some of the photos or negatives have survived for almost 100 years.

    XxYyZz, Apr 17, 2008
  4. Annika1980

    Alan Browne Guest

    Alan Browne, Apr 18, 2008