    On a completely unrelated issue, I like to bring a compass with me so
    that i know where the sun will be rising and setting.

    :)
    n, Jan 28, 2004

  2. (n) writes:

    > I was mildy surprised nobody expressed a preference as to their
    > preferred output device.
    >
    > Lets pose a choice then:
    >
    > would you prefer your prints made on a kodak minlab srp 30 or a Fuji
    > Frontier?

    No question about it, I would choose the Fuji Frontier. In fact I drive a
    further distance to use a Fuji machine, passing the Kodak and Polaroid machines
    that the closest drug store has. I can't stand the coolish Kodak colors, and
    much prefer the warmer Fuji colors, and I've had this preference since I was
    shooting film in the 1970's.

    --
    Michael Meissner
    email:
    Michael Meissner, Jan 28, 2004

  3. n

    n Guest

    Michael Meissner <> wrote in message news:<-meissners.org>...
    > (n) writes:
    >
    > > I was mildy surprised nobody expressed a preference as to their
    > > preferred output device.
    > >
    > > Lets pose a choice then:
    > >
    > > would you prefer your prints made on a kodak minlab srp 30 or a Fuji
    > > Frontier?

    > No question about it, I would choose the Fuji Frontier. In fact I drive a
    > further distance to use a Fuji machine, passing the Kodak and Polaroid machines
    > that the closest drug store has. I can't stand the coolish Kodak colors, and
    > much prefer the warmer Fuji colors, and I've had this preference since I was
    > shooting film in the 1970's.

    Doesn't everybody usually say that *Kodak* has the warmer colours,
    *Fuji* the cooler ones?
    n, Jan 29, 2004
  4. (n) writes:

    > Michael Meissner <> wrote in message news:<-meissners.org>...
    > > (n) writes:
    > >
    > > > I was mildy surprised nobody expressed a preference as to their
    > > > preferred output device.
    > > >
    > > > Lets pose a choice then:
    > > >
    > > > would you prefer your prints made on a kodak minlab srp 30 or a Fuji
    > > > Frontier?

    > > No question about it, I would choose the Fuji Frontier. In fact I drive a
    > > further distance to use a Fuji machine, passing the Kodak and Polaroid machines
    > > that the closest drug store has. I can't stand the coolish Kodak colors, and
    > > much prefer the warmer Fuji colors, and I've had this preference since I was
    > > shooting film in the 1970's.

    > Doesn't everybody usually say that *Kodak* has the warmer colours,
    > *Fuji* the cooler ones?

    I dunno, maybe I have the terms backwards. In any case, I like Fuji colors.

    --
    Michael Meissner
    email:
    Michael Meissner, Jan 29, 2004