Best Online Training On Java, New Batch Starts Register Soon

Discussion in 'Software' started by virtualnuggets, Apr 30, 2013.

  1. virtualnuggets

    virtualnuggets

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Virtual Nuggets, the worlds best online training institute is named for the training methods we use, trainers we have and the guidance the learners get from us.We ensure you with a variety of training situations that really help you to accelerate the use in understanding, the invasion inherent with the situations faced by the people who are using the course you are dealing. These training solutions really help you people deploy the
    technology.Our training is really about driving your experience by pulling in the environment where you can really work with the technology, understand it and then innovate with it to benefit your organisation so that it is like you are really participating in the training.We ensure you with good online training any time, any place and any course. You can attend from the convenience of your office or home.

    We offer you

    Interactive Learning at Learner’s Convenience
    Highly Affordable courses
    Support after Training
    Resume Preparation

    We benefit you with the courses listed below:

    TIBCO TOOLS :-

    TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks
    TIBCO BusinessEvents
    TIBCO IProcess
    TIBCO AMX-BPM
    TIBCO CIM
    TIBCO Spotfire
    TIBCO ServiceGrid
    TIBCO PolicyManager

    ORACLE :-

    Oracle SOA/BPEL 10 g, 11g
    Oracle Data Integrator 10 g, 11g
    Oracle ServiceBus 11g
    OBIEE

    SAP:-
    SAP ABAP
    SAP FICO
    SAP HANA
    SAP Basics

    SAS:-

    SAS Clinical

    IBM:-
    IBM Lombardi BPM Edition 7.5
    IBM File Net
    IBM Maximo
    IBM WebSphere Portal
    IBM WebSphere
    IBM Web Experience Factory

    CITRIX:-

    CITRIX XENAPP
    CITRIX Xen Desktop

    EMC:-

    EMC's Storage Area Network

    Testing Tools:-

    Manual Testing
    Load Runner
    QTP Testing
    QC Testing
    Perfomance Testing
    ETL Testing

    SEO:-
    Social Media Marketing
    Google search , Ads and Analytics
    Digital Marketing (IAMAI Certified )

    MICROSOFT:-

    Asp.Net
    C# .Net
    VB .Net
    MSBI (SSIS , SSRS , SSAS)
    SharePoint 2007 , 2010
    Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
    Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
    Model-View -Controller (MVC)

    Benefits with us

    Both one to one and one to many trainings with a batch limit of 5 is available.
    You will be benefited from us by the way our trainers rapport with you.
    We provide sophisticated and well designed material.
    Our Trainers are enthusiastic learners, which helps them to acquire up-to-date.
    Our trainers are highly experienced and skilled.
    We make you feel the classes as more than just online training.
    We provide job support and resume preparation guidance.

    We wait to hear from you.

    For more information you can contact us at:

    Contact Details : +91-40-64540202

    +91-8885560202
    virtualnuggets, Apr 30, 2013