    What an improvement. Haven't taken the exam yet, though (that wil
    be the true test of the courses worth). Any opinions on superio
    online courses that truely prepare someone to pass a Microsoft exam
    ccroix25, Nov 27, 2005

  2. CCroix -

    Not to make yourself kick you in the behind, but Microsoft has two 90-day
    free eLearning courses that assist with studying for the MCDST. Though they
    do quickly go through the material, there are definitely worth the time
    investment.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/elearning.asp
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/default.aspx

    Regards,