    dozen names that would be migrated.

    cheers
    TIA

    William Hamilton, Dec 11, 2003

  2. William Hamilton

    The Hobbit Guest

    "William Hamilton" <> wrote
    in message news:Q4RBb.25626$...
    > Hi all we are looking a changing our NZ registrar from Domainz due to
    > c*&p service etc. What others would people recommend? We have a few
    > dozen names that would be migrated.

    2Day.com without a doubt.
    https://domainnames.2day.com/

    Brilliant service, great people - very quick and ultra helpful

    The Hobbit, Dec 11, 2003

  3. William Hamilton

    Adam Warner Guest

    Hi William Hamilton,

    I've always found Freeparking (Webfarm) provide excellent service
    (<http://www.freeparking.biz/>).

    Regards,
    Adam

    Adam Warner, Dec 11, 2003
  4. William Hamilton

    sal Guest

    On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:43:53 +1300, Adam Warner
    <> wrote:

    >Hi William Hamilton,
    >
    >I've always found Freeparking (Webfarm) provide excellent service
    >(<http://www.freeparking.biz/>).
    >
    >Regards,
    >Adam

    discountdomains.co.nz