    What is the best Winona Ryder DVD? My girlfriend likes Winona Ryder so I might
    get some of her movies.

    -DVfanatico

    DVDfanatico, Feb 18, 2004

  2. DVDfanatico <> wrote:

    | What is the best Winona Ryder DVD?

    HEATHERS, closely followed by EDWARD SCISSORHANDS.

    --
    Geir Friestad || || www.portman.org
    "My readers are intelligent: I don't write for stupid people."

    Geir Friestad, Feb 18, 2004

  3. DVDfanatico

    lrulan Guest

    "DVDfanatico" <> wrote in message
    > What is the best Winona Ryder DVD? My girlfriend likes Winona Ryder so I

    might
    > get some of her movies.
    >
    > -DVfanatico

    GIRL INTERRUPTED, if only for Angelina Jolie's performance.

    --

    Irulan
    from now until the end of time

    lrulan, Feb 18, 2004
  4. DVDfanatico

    Goro Guest

    Geir Friestad <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > DVDfanatico <> wrote:
    > |
    > | What is the best Winona Ryder DVD?
    >
    > HEATHERS, closely followed by EDWARD SCISSORHANDS.

    i would agree with HEATHERS, but I'd put BEETLEJUICE before EDWARD
    SCISSORHANDS. I also loved her in A NIGHT ON EARTH.

    And no matter what you do, stay away from AUTUMN IN NEW YORK!

    Goro, Feb 18, 2004
  5. DVDfanatico

    Mike Kohary Guest

    > What is the best Winona Ryder DVD? My girlfriend likes Winona Ryder so I

    might
    > get some of her movies.

    I'd say Edward Scissorhands.

    Mike

    Mike Kohary, Feb 18, 2004
  6. >HEATHERS, BEETLEJUICE, and EDWARD

    Vlvetmorning98, Feb 20, 2004
  7. DVDfanatico

    damnfine Guest

    Nobody's mentioned 'The Age of Innocence' yet... my favourite Scorsese movie,
    with a performance by Winona which borders on the ingenious.

    --
    /^\damnfine/^\
    "To disbelieve in the gods is at the same time to

    damnfine, Feb 21, 2004
  8. DVDfanatico

    Jimbo700 Guest

    > <> wrote in message
    > What is the best Winona Ryder DVD? My girlfriend likes Winona Ryder so I

    might
    > get some of her movies.

    I know she's done some great pictures but my favorite is Beetlejuice.
    She plays a very strange character and does it very well.
    Beetlejuice gets my vote!

    Jimbo700, Feb 21, 2004
  9. DVDfanatico

    Mike Kohary Guest

    "damnfine" <> wrote in message
    > Nobody's mentioned 'The Age of Innocence' yet... my favourite Scorsese

    movie,
    > with a performance by Winona which borders on the ingenious.

    Agh, you're right. Forgot all about that one - great movie and great
    performances from everyone in it.

    Mike

    Mike Kohary, Feb 23, 2004
  10. DVDfanatico

    CLOSEDOWN8 Guest

    Also, nobody's mentioned "Alien Resurrection", which is probably because it's a
    worthless piece of crap.
    "That's the worst reverse-acting I've ever seen!" -Sam Raimi

    CLOSEDOWN8, Feb 23, 2004