    cheapie.

    Thanks for your reply.

    Jim

    Jim Ables, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Jim Ables

    Tom Scales Guest

    If you want a 24-28 to 70-135 'equivalent' (which is what I suspect you
    really want), you want the new 18-70 that comes with the D70. I bought mine
    with my D70 and use it on my D70 and D100.

    I love it. I also have the 24-85 and the 28-200 and the 12-24.

    The 18-70 is my 'walkaround lens'. When I can only carry the camera and one
    lens, it is the 18-70.

    Tom

    Tom Scales, Jul 9, 2004