  1. rt

    rt Guest

    What dcam has has the best movie mode?
    rt, Dec 13, 2004

  2. "rt" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > What dcam has has the best movie mode?

    a 3CCD sony
    graciette belform, Dec 13, 2004

  3. rt

    Bobsprit Guest

    Minolta Z3 has really good movie modes.

    RB
    Bobsprit, Dec 13, 2004
  4. << What dcam has has the best movie mode?>>

    a 3CCD sony

    Amen to that.

    For digital cameras -- I'm quite happy with my Fuji S7000 movie mode. Only
    640x480 resolution but picture and sound aren't bad for a camera. Stores till
    card is full. An 8 GB CF card stores 112 minute "movie".

    Best,

    Conrad

    Conrad Weiler
    Camp Sherman, Oregon
    Conrad Weiler, Dec 13, 2004
  5. rt

    TAFKAB Guest

    None can compete with a dedicated video cam, but the Sony 828 has a movie
    mode that's very good for a still cam. Of course, you have to be using a
    Memory Stick Pro in order to record at the highest resolution.

    TAFKAB, Dec 13, 2004
  6. rt

    bob Guest

    "rt" <> wrote in news:1102941044.775700.78040
    @c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > What dcam has has the best movie mode?

    The picture part of the movies in my Nikon Coolpix 5000 are OK, but the
    audio part is horrid.

    --
    Delete the inverse SPAM to reply
    bob, Dec 14, 2004