    functionality, programming, etc.?

    Thank You.

    Juan
    JuanMa, Jul 8, 2003

  2. JuanMa

    boy wonder Guest

    the Microsoft Mouse, their first dive into hardware proved a success.

    --
    boy wonder

    boy wonder, Jul 8, 2003

  3. JuanMa

    Adair Winter Guest

    > "JuanMa" <> wrote in message
    > > Greetings.
    > >
    > > What is the best mouse so far in regards to ergonomics, support,
    > > functionality, programming, etc.?
    > >
    > > Thank You.
    > >
    > > Juan

    Anything that says "Logitech" Best mouses on the planet IMHO

    Adair
    Adair Winter, Jul 8, 2003
  4. JuanMa

    Alien Zord Guest

    "JuanMa" <> wrote in message
    > What is the best mouse so far in regards to ergonomics, support,
    > functionality, programming, etc.?

    My favourite is MS Intellimouse Optical. No matt required, no ball to
    get dirty, very precise, 4 programmable buttons plus the scroll wheel,
    ambidextrous, excellent feel.
    Alien Zord, Jul 8, 2003
  5. You are going to get at least one answer oer person!!!

    I would say, what ever feels comfortable to you. I personally like the
    Logitech MouseMan Optical. But friends of mine hate it! Its very personal

    try them out at the shop if you can!

    John Haithwaite @ Blue Case Solutions, Jul 8, 2003
  6. JuanMa

    paul s Guest

    JuanMa wrote:

    > Greetings.
    >
    > What is the best mouse so far in regards to ergonomics, support,
    > functionality, programming, etc.?

    Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer.
    --
    Paul S
    paul s, Jul 8, 2003
  7. JuanMa

    Gravel Rash Guest

    "JuanMa" <> wrote in message
    > Greetings.
    >
    > What is the best mouse so far in regards to ergonomics, support,
    > functionality, programming, etc.?

    No competition.

    The Logitech MX700.

    Cordless, better response times than most corded mice and comes with
    rechargeable batteries and cradle which doubles as a recharger. Do a search
    for MX700 + review and see what all the fuss is about.
    Gravel Rash, Jul 8, 2003