    64.

    Thanks for your help!

    Matt

    siouxpernatural, Sep 15, 2009

  2. The best all-round solution to avoid any issues of drivers is to something
    like the D-Link DGL-3420. The 3420 acts as a bridge. You connect a regular
    network card to the DGL, and the DGL connects wirelessly to your wireless
    network. No drivers for a wireless adapter are required at all, giving you
    platform independence.

    If you need 802.11n, you could use something like the DAP-1522. Or a Netgear
    WNDHE111 if you're currently using 5GHz wireless (the 802.11a band).

    --
    Charlie.
    http:/msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    "siouxpernatural" <> wrote in