best mobo

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Graham O. Campbell, Feb 13, 2005.

  1. Does anybody have a mobo they would recommend for an athlon xp 3000+, 400
    fsb, onboard raid?
    Graham O. Campbell, Feb 13, 2005

  2. Graham O. Campbell

    John Guest

    On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 10:10:37 GMT, A strange species called "Graham O.
    Campbell" <> wrote:

    >Does anybody have a mobo they would recommend for an athlon xp 3000+, 400
    >fsb, onboard raid?

    Abit NF7S2G
    Abit AN7 nForce2
    Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe nForce2
    MSI K7N2 Delta2 Platinum
    DFI nFII Ultra Infinity
    Gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro 2

    John
    John, Feb 13, 2005

  3. Graham O. Campbell

    chuckie® Guest

    Presently using Abit KV8-PRO with that chip, so far so good. Onboard SATA
    plugs (two) and (8) USB ports. Onboard video a bit lacking (haven't really
    seen one that isn't), onboard sound pretty good as onboards go, check the
    website for more details. I'm sure there are better boards out there, but
    I'm pretty satisfied with this one so far...luck...

    chuckie®, Feb 13, 2005
  4. Graham O. Campbell

    Plato Guest

    Graham O. Campbell wrote:

    > Does anybody have a mobo they would recommend for an athlon xp 3000+, 400
    > fsb, onboard raid?

    I've been using Asus and A-Opens for AMD for several years no without a
    single problem.
    Plato, Feb 13, 2005