    as well, someone recommend that, is that good?

    thanks.
    peter

    Peter Xu, Jun 8, 2004

  2. Peter Xu

    Eric Guest

    Peter Xu wrote:

    > Can I see Amit Kalani + TestKing is the best combination?

    Kalani is great. TestKing is a bottom-feeder dumping company.

    >I found Exam Cram as well, someone recommend that, is that good?

    Exam Cram is useful for 70-300 (bec. Kalani doesn't cover this one),
    but I generally think their questions are too easy.

    Transcenders and MeasureUp have good practice tests.

    Eric

    Eric, Jun 9, 2004

  3. Peter Xu

    Peter Xu Guest

    thanks, Eric;

    It's really helpful.

    I bought Kanlani's book just now, and trying couple of tests from,
    possiblily I will choose Transcenders.

    70-300 is still not on my schedule, I'm just starting ot prepare for 70-315,
    my path will be 70-315, 70-320, 70-229, they will give me MCSD on C#,
    because my current job is mainly about web, that should be a good path.

    For the exam cram, I found a good way to get it free ( for just a limited
    time), if you go to http://safari.examcram2.com, you can register for a 14
    days trail free, and you can choose 10 books to read. I think this is good
    saving for man people.

    Peter Xu, Jun 11, 2004
  4. Peter Xu

    Eric Guest

    Peter Xu wrote:

    > For the exam cram, I found a good way to get it free ( for just a
    > limited time), if you go to http://safari.examcram2.com, you can
    > register for a 14 days trail free, and you can choose 10 books to
    > read. I think this is good saving for man people.

    This isn't a bad company, but with only 14 days for a trial you have to
    familier with the material to begin with.

    Eric

    Eric, Jun 11, 2004
  5. Peter Xu

    I R T Guest

    "Peter Xu" <> writes:

    > 70-300 is still not on my schedule, I'm just starting ot prepare for 70-315,
    > my path will be 70-315, 70-320, 70-229, they will give me MCSD on C#,
    > because my current job is mainly about web, that should be a good path.

    I am planning 315 , 316, 320 since I want to do the
    Win Apps C# and Web Appls C#.

    Plus these count to the MCSD.

    I R T, Jun 27, 2004