    effective books that will give me an edge when taking the
    exam.
    Thanks
    Robert L.Brandon, Jan 3, 2005

  2. Robert L.Brandon

    Geoff Lilley Guest

    When I took the test, the 70-271 and 272 books hadn't
    come out yet from any of the major manufacturers. I'd
    recommend:

    * the ExamCram 70-270 book, to get a broader overview
    of the larger picture
    * the Windows XP Resource Kit from Microsoft
    * Windows XP Inside Out

    That's what I used...passed both, first try, no problem.

    HTH
    Cheers
    Geoff Lilley
    MCT, MCDST, Microsoft Office Master Instructor

    Geoff Lilley, Jan 6, 2005