    We have 2 brands of SD cards available here Sandisk and PNY. PNY are
    slightly less expensive.

    Can anyone with knowledge of both give me an opinion as to quality?
    High Sierra, Jan 13, 2004

  2. High Sierra

    Woobie Guest

    They are really all the same. I did see some "high speed" SD ram. It was
    about twice as much in cost. I don't know if it's that much faster (tx
    rate.)

    Joe

    Woobie, Jan 17, 2004

  3. High Sierra

    Samuel C. Guest

    High Sierra <> wrote in message news:<%4WMb.9439$>...
    > We have 2 brands of SD cards available here Sandisk and PNY. PNY are
    > slightly less expensive.
    >
    > Can anyone with knowledge of both give me an opinion as to quality?

    Well I've used PNY and I must say It was a great memory for SD. I
    recently got a 256MB SD a few weeks ago and it was PNY and I love it
    ever since. It has lifetime warranty on it as it said on the product
    when i purschased it. Hope this Helped.
    Samuel C., Jan 18, 2004
  4. High Sierra

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    Panasonic has a SD 256M at Ritz camera (I think they hide them) that claims
    10MByte/per second

    That is 73x speed. They are priced about 10 or 20 dollars more.

    Gymmy Bob, Jan 19, 2004
  5. High Sierra

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Gymmy Bob wrote:

    > Panasonic has a SD 256M at Ritz camera (I think they hide them) that claims
    > 10MByte/per second
    >
    > That is 73x speed. They are priced about 10 or 20 dollars more.
    >
    > "High Sierra" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>We have 2 brands of SD cards available here Sandisk and PNY. PNY are
    >>slightly less expensive.
    >>
    >>Can anyone with knowledge of both give me an opinion as to quality?

    One would need a Firewire or USB 2.0 Hispeed interface, and a fast PC to
    read at that speed.
    Ron Hunter, Jan 19, 2004
  6. High Sierra

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    My digital film goes directly in my camera and my PPC.

    We don't need no stinkin' cables!

    Gymmy Bob, Jan 20, 2004