    that I'd like to get a large (20x30) print from. Where should I go for
    that?

    Thanks!
    James Of Tucson, Jun 1, 2005

  2. James Of Tucson

    Pete Fenelon Guest

    James Of Tucson <> wrote:
    > I know a million places to get regular prints. But I have an image
    > that I'd like to get a large (20x30) print from. Where should I go for
    > that?

    I've had a couple of 30x20s done through Ofoto in the past and have been
    very happy with them. Not cheap, but excellent quality.

    pete
    --
    "There's no room for enigmas in built-up areas" - HMHB
    Pete Fenelon, Jun 1, 2005

  3. James Of Tucson

    Arthur Small Guest

    Arthur Small, Jun 2, 2005
  4. James Of Tucson

    Bob Williams Guest

    James Of Tucson wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I know a million places to get regular prints. But I have an image
    > that I'd like to get a large (20x30) print from. Where should I go for
    > that?
    >
    > Thanks!

    Try http://www.ezprints.com
    Excellent quality, quick service, low cost and careful packaging of your
    print.
    Bob Williams
    Bob Williams, Jun 2, 2005