Best laser printer recommendation - High resolution photos

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mACKnIFE, Oct 13, 2003.

  1. mACKnIFE

    mACKnIFE Guest

    Hi,

    We would like to know which is the best tabloid size, laser/led/solid
    ink printer today for huge GIS maps/aerial photos/remote sensing
    images. we're not really looking at the
    price. What we want is the best professional quality/speed/consumables
    cost.

    We hesitate, right now, between the Xerox Phaser 7300, Xerox Phaser
    7700 and the hp LaserJet 5500.

    Is there someone with some feedback on one of those printers or other
    printers not mentioned we could look at?

    Thank you very much!!

    mACHnIFE

    mACKnIFE, Oct 13, 2003