    overnight that will give good video iplayer playback without buffering
    every 5minutes or so during peak times.

    Thanks for any advice.

    wrreisen2, Oct 27, 2008

  2. wrreisen2

    Adrian C Guest

    wrreisen2 wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I like that fact
    > that with this package you can download with peer to peer: bit
    > torrent, emule, dc++ overnight up to 50Gb and allows 15gb 8am to
    > midnight during a month.

    If you are going to use it like that, there is *no way* I'm going to
    recommend the ISP I use!!!!

    --
    Adrian C

    Adrian C, Oct 27, 2008

  3. wrreisen2

    Carl Waring Guest

    Adrian C wrote:
    > wrreisen2 wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >> I like that fact
    >> that with this package you can download with peer to peer: bit
    >> torrent, emule, dc++ overnight up to 50Gb and allows 15gb 8am to
    >> midnight during a month.

    > If you are going to use it like that, there is *no way* I'm going to
    > recommend the ISP I use!!!!

    Well Sky's MAX package is supposedly completely unlimited now. This might be
    a good test of that. ie to see how long he gets away with it for ;-)

    --
    Carl Waring
    DigiGuide:

    Carl Waring, Oct 28, 2008
  4. wrreisen2

    WCZ Guest

    Adrian C wrote:
    > wrreisen2 wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >> I like that fact
    >> that with this package you can download with peer to peer: bit
    >> torrent, emule, dc++ overnight up to 50Gb and allows 15gb 8am to
    >> midnight during a month.

    > If you are going to use it like that, there is *no way* I'm going to
    > recommend the ISP I use!!!!

    Why? 500MB a day peak isn't exactly a lot and the rest of the quota is
    midnight to 8am.

    --

    WCZ

    WCZ, Oct 28, 2008
  5. "wrreisen2" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have Plusnet broadband my way. I have just started using iplayer. At
    > the weekends during peak times it keeps on buffering. I like that fact
    > that with this package you can download with peer to peer: bit
    > torrent, emule, dc++ overnight up to 50Gb and allows 15gb 8am to
    > midnight during a month. I pay 15 pounds per month. Please could you
    > recommend a package that allows decent peer to peer speeds and usage
    > overnight that will give good video iplayer playback without buffering
    > every 5minutes or so during peak times.
    >
    > Thanks for any advice.

    If you want to stay with Plusnet and want an unrestricted service, you'll
    need to change to the Pro option.

    George

    George Weston, Oct 28, 2008