    --
    http://www.milksucks.com/pus.asp
    -James Madison
    §ñühw¤£f, Jul 28, 2009

  2. §ñühw¤£f

    chuckcar Guest

    §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in
    news:h4nptj$euf$-september.org:

    > Its got "truth in advertizing" written all over it :)
    >
    > http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&addr
    > ess=389 x6167185
    >
    > At least we'd know who was paying them.

    So long as they run full tilt into each other when they leave for
    meals. Head first preferably. Just like NASCAR.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Jul 28, 2009

  3. chuckcar <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<Xns9C56BB3A3A4DDchucknilcar@127.0.0.1>:

    >§ñühw¤£f <> wrote in
    >
    >> Its got "truth in advertizing" written all over it :)

    http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&ad
    dr
    >> ess=389 x6167185
    >>
    >> At least we'd know who was paying them.
    >>

    >So long as they run full tilt into each other when they leave for
    >meals. Head first preferably. Just like NASCAR.

    Wow...you did take a perfect idea and improve on it.
    Only if they dont wear helmets...though.

    ^_^

    §ñühw¤£f, Jul 29, 2009
  4. §ñühw¤£f

    chuckcar Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote in

    > chuckcar wrote:
    >> §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Its got "truth in advertizing" written all over it :)
    >>>
    >>> http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&ad
    >>> dr ess=389 x6167185
    >>>
    >>> At least we'd know who was paying them.
    >>>

    >> So long as they run full tilt into each other when they leave for
    >> meals. Head first preferably. Just like NASCAR.

    > When have you seen NASCAR drivers hitting each other head on?

    The Simpsons. Wearing cooking pots. NASCAR is the bottom of the
    gene pool and always will be.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Jul 30, 2009