    advise?
    Thanks

    , Jan 12, 2005

  2. Bill Crocker Guest

    Probably the Epson R200.

    Bill Crocker

    Bill Crocker, Jan 12, 2005

  3. puts on the robe and wizard hat... HARRRRRRRRRR:

    > I am looking for a printer for the home that prints good photos any
    > advise?
    > Thanks

    whats a good price?

    I'd say get the epson R800

    --
    Dave

    Get me away from here I’m dying
    Play me a song to set me free

    David Beamish, Jan 12, 2005
  4. Guest

    For a good, inexpensive home printer try the Canno 960i...

    For some good opinions look at the printer section of "Steve's
    Digicams" site.

    , Jan 12, 2005
  5. Epson R800.

    Väinö Louekari