    What is the best Graphic card to install for heavy digital
    picture use and using a LCD monitor.

    Thanks

    Larry Noble, Jan 4, 2005

  2. Larry Noble <> wrote in
    news::

    > Am putting together a new computer.
    > What is the best Graphic card to install for heavy digital
    > picture use and using a LCD monitor.

    Any card with a digital output I would assume.

    /Roland

    Roland Karlsson, Jan 4, 2005

  3. Larry Noble

    Stacey Guest

    Larry Noble wrote:

    > Am putting together a new computer.
    > What is the best Graphic card to install for heavy digital
    > picture use and using a LCD monitor.

    Some of the best 2D has always been Matrox.

    --

    Stacey

    Stacey, Jan 5, 2005
  4. Larry Noble

    Eddy Vortex Guest

    I got a new box built in Sept. and went with a ChainTech video card. Working
    fine so far.

    Eddy Vortex, Jan 5, 2005
  5. Larry Noble

    Guest

    Kibo informs me that Larry Noble <> stated that:

    > Am putting together a new computer.
    >What is the best Graphic card to install for heavy digital
    >picture use and using a LCD monitor.

    You need a Matrox card, & unless you're spending big bucks on a
    colour-matching LCD, get a mid-priced CRT instead of the LCD.

    , Jan 6, 2005
  6. In article <>,
    says...
    > Am putting together a new computer.
    > What is the best Graphic card to install for heavy digital
    > picture use and using a LCD monitor.

    I would go with a Matrox.

    --
    Feel the Sound - www.audiofil.net