  1. Rifleman

    Rifleman Guest

    Anyone got any views?

    Rifleman, Feb 19, 2004

  2. "Rifleman" <> wrote in message
    news:c126k0$1d633p$-berlin.de...
    > Anyone got any views?

    I am pretty sure the zonelabs free version works with ICS
    Its one of, if not, the best firewalls around
    Gaz

    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., Feb 19, 2004

  3. Rifleman

    Rifleman Guest

    "Gareth not NLL or anybody else." <> wrote in
    message news:c128b8$1dod57$-berlin.de...

    > "Rifleman" <> wrote in message
    > > Anyone got any views?
    > >

    > I am pretty sure the zonelabs free version works with ICS
    > Its one of, if not, the best firewalls around
    > Gaz

    I've tried it and I can't get it to work properly with ICS hence the
    question!

    Rifleman, Feb 19, 2004
  4. Rifleman

    TT Guest

    Rifleman wrote:

    > "Gareth not NLL or anybody else." <> wrote in
    > message news:c128b8$1dod57$-berlin.de...
    >
    >>"Rifleman" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Anyone got any views?
    >>>

    >>I am pretty sure the zonelabs free version works with ICS
    >>Its one of, if not, the best firewalls around
    >>Gaz
    >>

    > I've tried it and I can't get it to work properly with ICS hence the
    > question!

    What OS are you using?

    TT, Feb 19, 2004
  5. Rifleman

    Rifleman Guest

    "TT" <> wrote in message

    > Rifleman wrote:
    >
    > > "Gareth not NLL or anybody else." <> wrote in
    > > message news:c128b8$1dod57$-berlin.de...
    > >
    > >>"Rifleman" <> wrote in message

    > >>I am pretty sure the zonelabs free version works with ICS
    > >>Its one of, if not, the best firewalls around
    > >>Gaz
    > >>

    > > I've tried it and I can't get it to work properly with ICS hence the
    > > question!
    > >

    > What OS are you using?

    W2K

    Rifleman, Feb 19, 2004
  6. > > >>I am pretty sure the zonelabs free version works with ICS

    > > > I've tried it and I can't get it to work properly with ICS hence the
    > > > question!

    Hope this helps Rifleman
    http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/support/techNote_9.jsp

    Gaz

    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., Feb 19, 2004
  7. On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 12:51:44 -0000, "Gareth not NLL or anybody else."
    <> wrote:

> [...]

    Try this. IMHO it's a very good firewall.
    http://smb.sygate.com/support/documents/spf/spf_download.htm

    Harvey Wallbanger, Feb 19, 2004
  8. Rifleman

    jetspc

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    ICS and a firewall that works

    I had all kinds of problems with the xp firewall and ICS, I finally turned it off and downloaded the Filseclab firewall. It even has a choice for ICS when you are setting it up. You can get it at downloads.com and of course it is free to use.

    Good Luck,
    Jets PC:loo:

    jetspc, Dec 30, 2008