    with things like ipods & mobile phones being able to play whats the best way
    of burning a music cd, ??

    milo
    milo, Jan 4, 2005

  2. milo

    Ionizer Guest

    "milo" <> wrote in message
    news:nFrCd.102762$...
    > G'day i write my own music and want to give my friends coppies, i know

    alot
    > of home entertainment units play
    > mp3 these days but some dont, and same with some portable cd players,

    but
    > with things like ipods & mobile phones being able to play whats the best

    way
    > of burning a music cd, ??

    An "audio" CD would be the most universal format- every car and home CD
    player can play them. Friends with other gadgets like iPods likely have
    the technical wherewithal to convert that audio CD to other formats if
    they feel the need. Just concentrate on creating a nice, professional
    presentation- no guitar mistakes, all tracks playing back at the same
    volume, custom CD covers & liner notes, etc.

    Regards,
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Jan 4, 2005

  3. milo

    Trent© Guest

    On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 07:33:39 GMT, "milo" <>
    wrote:

    >G'day i write my own music and want to give my friends coppies, i know alot
    >of home entertainment units play
    >mp3 these days but some dont, and same with some portable cd players, but
    >with things like ipods & mobile phones being able to play whats the best way
    >of burning a music cd, ??
    >

    >milo

    CDA

    Have a nice one...

    Trent©

    Trent©, Jan 5, 2005
  4. milo

    milo Guest

    "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    > "milo" <> wrote in message
    > > G'day i write my own music and want to give my friends coppies, i know

    > alot
    > > of home entertainment units play
    > > mp3 these days but some dont, and same with some portable cd players,

    > but
    > > with things like ipods & mobile phones being able to play whats the best

    > way
    > > of burning a music cd, ??
    > >

    > An "audio" CD would be the most universal format- every car and home CD
    > player can play them. Friends with other gadgets like iPods likely have
    > the technical wherewithal to convert that audio CD to other formats if
    > they feel the need. Just concentrate on creating a nice, professional
    > presentation- no guitar mistakes, all tracks playing back at the same
    > volume, custom CD covers & liner notes, etc.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ian.

    I have nero 6, when i click on audio cd most are in wav format, will that be
    ok, i have transferd
    some to mp3 for my website

    milo
    ___-_