    I tried an evaluation test the other day and scored "0"

    Any ideas on what I can do to make sure I pass?

    Leah
    Leehaa, Apr 12, 2006

  2. Leehaa

    MitchS Guest

    "Leehaa" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I did the 70-271 course two weeks ago. My 70-271 exam is booked for the
    > middle of May.
    >
    > I tried an evaluation test the other day and scored "0"
    >
    > Any ideas on what I can do to make sure I pass?
    >
    > Leah

    Not to be a smarta$$, but if you are scoring a 0 on a practice test, you
    should be picking another field.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Apr 12, 2006

  3. is it possible to score a 0?? I mean probibillity states you'd guess some of
    them right unless you're smart enough to know how to get them all wrong.

    I even know someone what passed a certification exam once using nothing but
    "C" for every answer. I just don't see how 0 (zero) is possible on any exam
    practice or otherwise. I'm impressed if they really did get a zero...

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Apr 12, 2006
  4. Leehaa

    MitchS Guest

    "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    > is it possible to score a 0?? I mean probibillity states you'd guess some
    > of them right unless you're smart enough to know how to get them all
    > wrong.
    >
    > I even know someone what passed a certification exam once using nothing
    > but "C" for every answer. I just don't see how 0 (zero) is possible on any
    > exam practice or otherwise. I'm impressed if they really did get a zero...

    My best guess is that every answer was none of the above, and therefore it
    left them blank or it didn't know how to load the test sim to start with.
    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Apr 12, 2006
  5. Leehaa

    Worth Guest

    Hi Leehaa
    You go to http://www.myresearchinstitute.com and found best preparation
    material for MCDST.
    Best of Luck!
    --
    Help other and get it from others
    Worth

    Worth, Apr 18, 2006
  6. Leehaa

    apr3000 Guest

    Don't schedule the real exam until you can score at least 75-85% on the
    practice exams. Unless you don't care about throwing away time and money.

    It's really simple on how to pass the exam. Follow these steps:
    1) Read material
    2) Understand material
    3) Do practices
    4) Do exam preparation chapters
    5) Take practice tests
    6) Once confident with practice tests, schedule exam time
    7) Study up until exam day
    8) Don't burn out!

    Thanks,
    Aaron