  1. Phil

    Phil Guest

    Hi all. What would you recommend for XP Home?

    Phil, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Phil

    jo Guest

    Phil wrote:

    >Hi all. What would you recommend for XP Home?

    Encrypted Magic Folders is simple and efficient and, I assume, offers
    fairly substantial security.

    jo, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Phil

    Babel17 Guest

    I've been using Blowfish, which I also used previously on Windows 98.

    --
    Remove "DELANY" from address to reply by e-mail.

    Babel17, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Phil

    Guest

    Re: Best File Encryption Software? -->Stealth is good

    If you want to pay a few bucks for a really good product I would say get
    Stealth Encryptor with the Strong Encryption pack.

    www.tropsoft.com

    , Jun 30, 2004
  5. Phil

    shimona

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Re: Best File Encryption Software? ->Try Encrypt Easy

    You should try what Encrypt Easy has to offer you at:
    encrypt-easy dot com
    It allows you to encrypt not only files and folders but whole directory trees as well!

    shimona, Sep 17, 2009
  6. Phil

    wolfeye

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2014
    Messages:
    3
    You have many choices, such as TrueCrypt, Kakasoft Folder Protector or even compression programs.
    If you want to protect individual files, the latter two program are better choices. If you want to encrypt entire drive, TrueCrypt will help you a lot.

    wolfeye, Jul 11, 2014