    How does this stack up against other sources - including shipping, if online?
    --
    PeteCresswell
    (PeteCresswell), Jun 28, 2006

  2. On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 13:06:07 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)" <>
    wrote:

    >I tend to rummage through Circuit City's discount bins and buy movies that cost
    >$10.00 or less.
    >
    >Lowest I've purchased has been $7.00.
    >
    >How does this stack up against other sources - including shipping, if online?

    $3.99-$6.00 for those same movies you get at Circuit City in
    Wal-Marts Discount (Dump) Bin.
    There are 2 Wal-Marts in my area that will have new releases the first
    5 days for $13.77 or $14.77 which some time includes a bonus disc.
    For example I got Underworld Evolution coupled with Anaconda for
    $14.44 while down the road at another Wal-Mart. that same disc was
    $16.44 without the bonus disc. If you wanted the bonus package it was
    $19.99
    Fred C. Dobbs, Jun 29, 2006

  3. (PeteCresswell)

    Kingkeld Guest