    Alkit Pro Camera and E-Pixphoto. Has anyone heard anything I should know
    about these sellers or ever dealt with them at all?

    Scott Stuart
    Scott, Jan 22, 2005

  2. On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 02:56:11 GMT, "Scott" <>
    wrote:

    >Who is the best Ebay seller dealing with Digital SLR cameras? I am
    >currently watching several,
    >Alkit Pro Camera and E-Pixphoto. Has anyone heard anything I should know
    >about these sellers or ever dealt with them at all?
    >
    >Scott Stuart

    I don't know about being "best" but Cameta are very trustworthy .I
    live in Australia and have been satisfied with them.
    eric phillips
    eric phillips, Jan 22, 2005

  3. Scott puts on the robe and wizard hat... HARRRRRRRRRR:

    > Who is the best Ebay seller dealing with Digital SLR cameras? I am
    > currently watching several,
    > Alkit Pro Camera and E-Pixphoto. Has anyone heard anything I should know
    > about these sellers or ever dealt with them at all?
    >
    > Scott Stuart

    I've used digitalrev with no complaints and a lot of good quality
    communication

    --
    Dave

    Get me away from here I’m dying
    Play me a song to set me free
    David Beamish, Jan 22, 2005
  4. Scott

    Skip M Guest

    "Scott" <> wrote in message
    > Who is the best Ebay seller dealing with Digital SLR cameras? I am
    > currently watching several,
    > Alkit Pro Camera and E-Pixphoto. Has anyone heard anything I should know
    > about these sellers or ever dealt with them at all?
    >
    > Scott Stuart

    My wife got me the grip for my 20D for Christmas from Alkit, no problems,
    item arrived when they said it would, for reasonable shipping and in
    appropriate packaging. That's the first time we've ever dealt with them.

    --
    Skip Middleton
    http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com
    Skip M, Jan 22, 2005
  5. "eric phillips" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 02:56:11 GMT, "Scott" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Who is the best Ebay seller dealing with Digital SLR cameras? I am
    >>currently watching several,
    >>Alkit Pro Camera and E-Pixphoto. Has anyone heard anything I should know
    >>about these sellers or ever dealt with them at all?
    >>
    >>Scott Stuart
    >>

    > I don't know about being "best" but Cameta are very trustworthy .I
    > live in Australia and have been satisfied with them.
    > eric phillips

    Cameta is an excellent reseller. I've been a walk-in customer for years and
    their eBay business is just as professional and efficient.
    Peter A. Stavrakoglou, Jan 22, 2005
  6. Scott

    Will Guest

    Alkit in NY is great! I use the location just off Union Square. Very
    friendly and patient.

    They're open on Saturdays and will beat any B&H price. They also give a
    year's free digital prints withe every camera purchase (have bought 5 in the
    past year from them).

    Last point - they've never sold me seconds or used as new - something I
    cannot say about B&H.

    Have also used Cameta through eBay (D30) and have no complaints. Prefer
    Alkit only because I can walk in the store and get hands-on.

    Will

    --
    "The members of the Golden Brigade Chapter of the 82nd Airborne Division
    Association all served with the 82nd Airborne in Vietnam from 1968 to 1969.

    Please use this signature in your emails, too.

    Will, Jan 22, 2005
  7. Scott

    George Guest

    "Peter A. Stavrakoglou" <> wrote in message
    > "eric phillips" <> wrote in message
    > > On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 02:56:11 GMT, "Scott" <>
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > >>Who is the best Ebay seller dealing with Digital SLR cameras? I am
    > >>currently watching several,
    > >>Alkit Pro Camera and E-Pixphoto. Has anyone heard anything I should know
    > >>about these sellers or ever dealt with them at all?
    > >>
    > >>Scott Stuart
    > >>

    > > I don't know about being "best" but Cameta are very trustworthy .I
    > > live in Australia and have been satisfied with them.
    > > eric phillips

    > Cameta is an excellent reseller. I've been a walk-in customer for years

    and
    > their eBay business is just as professional and efficient.

    I've heard the same about Cameta for years but have no personal experience
    with them (yet, I've bid on some of their items...just haven't won). I have
    gotten
    stuff on eBay from Gary Cameras in Gary, Indiana and they have been
    excellent.
    The one time I did have a problem with something from them, they took it
    back
    promptly for a full refund. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.
    (And, like
    Cameta, they are a real brick and mortar store and NOT one of those NYC
    stores. Apologies to B&H and Andorama, who ARE good NYC stores.)

    George
    George, Jan 22, 2005