    Mike
    Block Banner Ads Now
    http://everythingisnt.com/hosts.html

    Mike245, Sep 27, 2004

  2. Mike245

    Unk Guest

    On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 03:49:08 GMT, Mike245
    <> wrote:

    >Okay, here's the situation. I keep a USB drive, but I dont want any but
    >me to be able to access it. I use many different machines so sticking
    >to one app (like PGP) isnt going to work. I also may or may not have
    >admin rights on the machine to install software. Considering this, is
    >there a way to encrypt this thing?

    The Sony Micro Vault comes with a program called "Password Lock"
    It might be just what you're looking for.
    http://www.sony.net/Products/Media/Microvault/usm-u2.html

    See the bottom of the page foe the download link.

    Unk, Sep 27, 2004

  3. Mike245

    Mike245 Guest

    Unk wrote:

    > The Sony Micro Vault comes with a program called "Password Lock"
    > It might be just what you're looking for.
    > http://www.sony.net/Products/Media/Microvault/usm-u2.html
    >
    > See the bottom of the page foe the download link.

    I'm thinking sticking with winzip's newest AES encryption scheme is
    probably my best bet. I dont know if other zip vendors have adopted it,
    but most computers I use have winzip and its far superior to the old
    winzip 2.0 encryption method which is easily broken.

    Mike245, Sep 27, 2004
  4. Mike245

    Ingeborg Guest

    Mike245 <> wrote in news:U4M5d.163803