    I do a lot of jogging however my iPod earphones always fall out - can
    anyone recommend some that wont fall off so much when I go jogging?

    Any help would be appreciated.

    *playaz*, Mar 20, 2006

  2. *playaz*

    bigjon Guest

    On 20 Mar 2006 15:34:48 -0800, *playaz* wrote:

    > Hi guys,
    >
    > I do a lot of jogging however my iPod earphones always fall out - can
    > anyone recommend some that wont fall off so much when I go jogging?
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.

    3 foot of selloptape should do it....

    bigjon, Mar 21, 2006

  3. *playaz*

    old man Guest

    superglue

    old man, Mar 21, 2006
  4. *playaz*

    Fred Guest

    "old man" <> wrote in message
    > superglue
    >
    > "*playaz*" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi guys,
    >>
    >> I do a lot of jogging however my iPod earphones always fall out - can
    >> anyone recommend some that wont fall off so much when I go jogging?
    >>
    >> Any help would be appreciated.

    Forget it. Use headphones.

    Fred, Mar 21, 2006
  5. *playaz*

    1 of 1 Guest

    "*playaz*" <> wrote in message
    > Hi guys,
    >
    > I do a lot of jogging however my iPod earphones always fall out - can
    > anyone recommend some that wont fall off so much when I go jogging?
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.

    If you don't get any better ideas, check this thread again in a week. I
    know of a suitable style but I can't remember the brand name. I'll check the
    name when I go shopping next. They cost about $10 (Aust).

    1 of 1, Mar 21, 2006
  6. *playaz*

    Paul Guest

    Where do I buy selloPtape???
    Paul

    Paul, Mar 21, 2006
  7. *playaz*

    Hungerdunger Guest

    "*playaz*" <> wrote in message
    > Hi guys,
    >
    > I do a lot of jogging however my iPod earphones always fall out - can
    > anyone recommend some that wont fall off so much when I go jogging?
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.

    Easy solution: have you tried clipping the lead to your clothing near your
    neck? This way there is less strain on the earbuds and you may find they
    stay in place better.

    Otherwise, I would recommend Sony EX71s or Etymotic Ear phones (I use the
    ER6 model), or similar in-ear ear buds.

    Disadvantages: The etymotics are expensive, and because both models fit
    tightly into your ear, they will dramatically reduce the amount of external
    sound which reaches your ears. If you're road-running it could be dangerous
    to block out too much noise.
    --
    Hungerdunger
    To reply by email, remove the MARX from my address

    Hungerdunger, Mar 22, 2006
  8. *playaz*

    joevan Guest

    On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:24:24 -0500, "Paul"
    <ninetyfive&> wrote:

    >Where do I buy selloPtape???
    >Paul

    At the selloPtape store.
    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Mar 22, 2006
  9. *playaz*

    mbutler

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Here's my recommendation: yurbuds.com
    They are earbud enhancers that work beautifully with the Apple headphones. They won't fall out when you're running, you hardly notice you have them in, and they sound great. I love mine!

    mbutler, Jun 9, 2010