Best DVD Recorder

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Teched, Oct 30, 2004.

  1. Teched

    Teched Guest

    Good day,

    It is getting close to me needing to pick a Christmas present for myself. I
    am concerning a DVD Recorder.

    What I need to know what is the BEST recorder available or soon to be
    available for the price?

    I have RePlay to recorder daily shows that I am not concerning about using
    it for that. I would like to be able to burn a DVD to send to my son in
    Qatar once in a while. I would be great to be able to make a COPY of a DVD
    movie to use in the car dvd player or to send to my son.

    We have a digital camcorder so I would like to be able to hook it up via the
    Firewire.

    A good menu system would be nice.

    I have a lot of blank DVD+R and DVD+RW so I would like to use them.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks ahead of time,

    Wes

    Teched, Oct 30, 2004