    primarily what's in the works, what's coming out, etc etc etc. What
    sites do you guys prefer?

    Master Volume.

    Master Volume, Jul 1, 2003

  2. Master Volume

    Siliceo26 Guest

    dvdfile.com
    thedigitalbits.com

    Siliceo26, Jul 1, 2003

  3. Master Volume

    Max Volume Guest

    In article <rF6Ma.6219$>, Grand Inquisitor
    <> wrote:

    Oh great, now there's even a Max Volume wannabe. Sould I be flattered?

    Max Volume, Jul 1, 2003
  4. Grand Inquisitor wrote:
    > Master Volume wrote:
    >
    >> I'm looking for the best sites to find DVD release info and news,
    >> primarily what's in the works, what's coming out, etc etc etc. What
    >> sites do you guys prefer?
    >>
    >> Master Volume.

    > Somebody else mentioned www.dvdfile.com and www.digitalbits.com

    That's www.thedigitalbits.com.

    Matthew

    --
    <http://www.mlmartin.com/bbq/>

    Thermodynamics For Dummies: You can't win.
    You can't break even.
    You can't get out of the game.

    Matthew L. Martin, Jul 1, 2003
  5. Grand Inquisitor, Jul 1, 2003
  6. Thanks for all the sites guys.

    and uh, "Max Volume", don't flatter yourself.

    MV.

    Master Volume, Jul 1, 2003
  7. Master Volume

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    Joshua Zyber, Jul 2, 2003
  8. Master Volume

    Arkon24fps Guest

    Master Volume <> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for the best sites to find DVD release info and news,
    > primarily what's in the works, what's coming out, etc etc etc. What
    > sites do you guys prefer?
    >
    > Master Volume.

    Do you want a site that simply tells you all about the movie (what you
    already know) or a site that talks about the features and general dvd
    quality itself?

    Arkon24fps, Jul 2, 2003
  9. Master Volume

    rasika273

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    BestDVDhouse fake site

    Best DVD house is fake site and don't pay
    Its extremely dangerous, they don't reply your massages after payment

    rasika273, Nov 7, 2012
  10. Master Volume

    robensaa

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    robens

    hi but i bought 2 dvd boxset from bestdvdhouse recently on november 2012 and i received them both within 5 working days time. bestdvdhouse dvd boxset's are really cheaper than ebay or amazon..item quality is great as well. hopefully will buy more from them in future.

    robensaa, Dec 22, 2012