    I find it difficult to understand and use, I'm no pro but not illiterate
    either. What is the consensus of the best DVD burner software? I really
    want to burn downloaded videos and clips.

    SJ, Jun 4, 2004

  2. SJ

    TSKO Guest

    "SJ" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Just got a new dvd-r and I'm not real happy with the software it came

    with.
    > I find it difficult to understand and use, I'm no pro but not illiterate
    > either. What is the consensus of the best DVD burner software? I really
    > want to burn downloaded videos and clips.

    CAn you say "FREE"?

    DVD Decryptor....wonderful (and easy) program to use

    Burns dvds like a champ

    oh yeah...can you say "FREE"?

    ....just do a search on the net for it...not sure of the webpage to get it

    TSKO, Jun 4, 2004

  3. SJ

    John Guest

    Hello, I just got a burner as well, did some research, and Nero 6 Ultimate
    pack seems to work well.

    Have fun.

    John, Jun 14, 2004