    I've been told to try Ulead VideoStudio, Ulead DVD MovieFactory,
    and Adobe Premiere.

    What would you recommend?
    Ablang, Jul 23, 2007

  2. Ablang

    Stuart Guest

    "Ablang" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > If I wanted to make a DVD (playable in a DVD player) of pictures
    > & videos, what software would I use to make it?
    >
    > I've been told to try Ulead VideoStudio, Ulead DVD MovieFactory,
    > and Adobe Premiere.
    >
    > What would you recommend?

    It's a bit like asking how long is a piece of string - it all depends on
    what you want in terms of authoring.
    Simple to do?
    Complex menu's?
    Material - video files
    Slide show?

    All of the mentioned packages are quite good, you can add DVDLabPro at the
    high end and at the simple end VSO ConvertXtoDVD and VSO PhotoDVD.

    Suggest you go to www.videohelp.com and join the forum - may help to focus
    your requirements
    Stuart, Jul 23, 2007

  3. Ablang

    Mikey Guest

    Not to forget, the excellent DVDAUTHOR PRO

    Mikey

    Mikey, Jul 23, 2007
  4. Ablang

    sandy58 Guest

    On Jul 23, 1:54 am, Ablang <> wrote:
    > If I wanted to make a DVD (playable in a DVD player) of pictures
    > & videos, what software would I use to make it?
    >
    > I've been told to try Ulead VideoStudio, Ulead DVD MovieFactory,
    > and Adobe Premiere.
    >
    > What would you recommend?

    e-mail sent, Ron.
    sandy58, Jul 23, 2007
  5. Ablang

    Jerry Guest

    "sandy58" <> wrote in message
    > On Jul 23, 1:54 am, Ablang <> wrote:
    >> If I wanted to make a DVD (playable in a DVD player) of pictures
    >> & videos, what software would I use to make it?
    >>
    >> I've been told to try Ulead VideoStudio, Ulead DVD MovieFactory,
    >> and Adobe Premiere.
    >>
    >> What would you recommend?

    > e-mail sent, Ron.

    There you go, doing it again. Why bother telling everyone you sent the OP
    the answer? Are you letting all of us know how smart you are?
    Jerry, Jul 24, 2007
  6. Ablang

    Stan Brown Guest

    Tue, 24 Jul 2007 12:15:16 -0400 from Jerry <>:
    > "sandy58" <> wrote in message
    > > On Jul 23, 1:54 am, Ablang <> wrote:
    > >> If I wanted to make a DVD (playable in a DVD player) of pictures
    > >> & videos, what software would I use to make it?
    > >>
    > >> I've been told to try Ulead VideoStudio, Ulead DVD MovieFactory,
    > >> and Adobe Premiere.
    > >>
    > >> What would you recommend?

    > > e-mail sent, Ron.

    > There you go, doing it again. Why bother telling everyone you sent the OP
    > the answer? Are you letting all of us know how smart you are?

    It's wrong on a deeper level, too. This is Usenet, and public
    questions should have public answers.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/
    Stan Brown, Jul 24, 2007
  7. Ablang

    Unique Guest

    Ablang <> wrote in message:
    ,

    > If I wanted to make a DVD (playable in a DVD player) of pictures
    > & videos, what software would I use to make it?
    >
    > I've been told to try Ulead VideoStudio, Ulead DVD MovieFactory,
    > and Adobe Premiere.
    >
    > What would you recommend?

    Speaking of which, I use Nero all the time to author DVDs, but there's
    one feature that I wish it had when I'm making a DVD with a lot of
    separate titles; rather than having a thumbnail for each title I'd just
    list them by name. Anyone know of an easy to use and inexpensive program
    that'll let me do that?
    Unique, Aug 14, 2007
  8. Ablang

    Stuart Guest

    "Unique" <> wrote in message
    > Ablang <> wrote in message:
    > ,
    >
    >> If I wanted to make a DVD (playable in a DVD player) of pictures
    >> & videos, what software would I use to make it?
    >>
    >> I've been told to try Ulead VideoStudio, Ulead DVD MovieFactory,
    >> and Adobe Premiere.
    >>
    >> What would you recommend?

    > Speaking of which, I use Nero all the time to author DVDs, but there's one
    > feature that I wish it had when I'm making a DVD with a lot of separate
    > titles; rather than having a thumbnail for each title I'd just list them
    > by name. Anyone know of an easy to use and inexpensive program that'll let
    > me do that?

    Quite few programs - I use ConvertXtoDVD - simple jpg or bmp backdrop with
    text for each title - no chapter icons but you can have chapters at a fixed
    time interval
    Stuart, Aug 15, 2007
  9. Ablang

    Unique Guest

    Stuart <stuart?@whodunnit8.com> wrote in message:
    xxzwi.20605$,

    > "Unique" <> wrote in message
    >> Ablang <> wrote in message:
    >> ,
    >>
    >>> If I wanted to make a DVD (playable in a DVD player) of pictures
    >>> & videos, what software would I use to make it?
    >>>
    >>> I've been told to try Ulead VideoStudio, Ulead DVD MovieFactory,
    >>> and Adobe Premiere.
    >>>
    >>> What would you recommend?

    >> Speaking of which, I use Nero all the time to author DVDs, but
    >> there's one feature that I wish it had when I'm making a DVD with a
    >> lot of separate titles; rather than having a thumbnail for each
    >> title I'd just list them by name. Anyone know of an easy to use and
    >> inexpensive program that'll let me do that?
    >>

    > Quite few programs - I use ConvertXtoDVD - simple jpg or bmp backdrop
    > with text for each title - no chapter icons but you can have chapters
    > at a fixed time interval

    Thanks for the tip.
    I'll give it a try.
    Unique, Aug 16, 2007
  10. Ablang

    guochuang

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Let us make it easy. We just want the concise process and the perfect outcome, so a good tool is necessary. As now I use the DVD Slideshow Builder, it is easy to use with the intuitive interface and clear workflow. Add your photos and videos to sync with the background music, and edit your photo at will by croping, rotating, decorate it with animated text captions, clip arts, complete with dazzling transition and Ken-burns styled effects, finally convert it to all-round video files, most of all, it can burn the slideshow to DVD, HD-DVD and Blu-ray DVD etc. which can be played on TV/PC.
    guochuang, Aug 20, 2007
  11. Ablang

    swordm.li Guest

    On Jul 23, 8:54 am, Ablang <> wrote:
    > If I wanted to make aDVD(playable in aDVDplayer) of pictures
    > & videos, what software would I use to make it?
    >
    > I've been told to try Ulead VideoStudio, UleadDVDMovieFactory,
    > and Adobe Premiere.
    >
    > What would you recommend?

    use Total Video2Dvd Author, easy to use,

    website:http://www.effectmatrix.com/total_video_to_DVD_Author/index.htm
    swordm.li, Aug 23, 2007
  12. Ablang

    Guest

    You're in the wrong group.

    Go to alt.video.dvd.authoring

    There is a discussion of your problem there: DVD Authoring and Burning......

    Good luck.

    RF
    "swordm.li" <> wrote in message
    > On Jul 23, 8:54 am, Ablang <> wrote:
    > > If I wanted to make aDVD(playable in aDVDplayer) of pictures
    > > & videos, what software would I use to make it?
    > >
    > > I've been told to try Ulead VideoStudio, UleadDVDMovieFactory,
    > > and Adobe Premiere.
    > >
    > > What would you recommend?

    > use Total Video2Dvd Author, easy to use,
    >
    > website:http://www.effectmatrix.com/total_video_to_DVD_Author/index.htm

    , Sep 2, 2007