    cut-off. What recommendations do people have for a download manager that
    will allow resume?

    Thanks
    Gordon Burgess-Parker, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Gordon Burgess-Parker

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Gordon Burgess-Parker
    continued:

    www.stardownloader.com

    --
    slumpy
    no more
    Slumpy, Jul 7, 2003

  3. Gordon Burgess-Parker

    rifleman Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I want to download OpenOffice. I'm on Freeserve 64k ISDN with a two-hour
    > cut-off. What recommendations do people have for a download manager that
    > will allow resume?
    >
    > Thanks

    Thanks for the replies, I am going to try Stardownloader......'cos it's
    free!
    rifleman, Jul 7, 2003
  4. Gordon Burgess-Parker

    rifleman Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > > I want to download OpenOffice. I'm on Freeserve 64k ISDN with a two-hour
    > > cut-off. What recommendations do people have for a download manager that
    > > will allow resume?
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >

    > Thanks for the replies, I am going to try Stardownloader......'cos it's
    > free!

    In fact it's stonking along! Might even do the 51 MB download before the
    automatic cut-off!
    --
    (I may be wrong...I usually am....)
    Google is your Friend