    to look at the house for me.
    This is my support contribution for the day.
    You are quite welcome.
    Shel-hed, Nov 9, 2003

  2. Shel-hed

    Juan Pérez Guest

    My dog says hi to your dog.

    Shel-hed <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > The best trick I ever taught a dog was "Go get Mum" (and "Go get

    Dad").
    > It was a royal p.i.t.a. when I called out to the barn for the little

    woman, and she
    > couldn't hear me. This way, if the dog suddenly showed up and went

    "Ruff", she knew

    Juan Pérez, Nov 9, 2003

  3. Shel-hed

    Miggsee Guest

    Woof!
    :) Sandee says to your dog :)

    Miggsee, Nov 9, 2003
  4. Shel-hed

    philo Guest

    "Shel-hed" <> wrote in message

    > The best trick I ever taught a dog was "Go get Mum" (and "Go get Dad").
    > It was a royal p.i.t.a. when I called out to the barn for the little

    woman, and she
    > couldn't hear me. This way, if the dog suddenly showed up and went

    "Ruff", she knew
    > to look at the house for me.
    > This is my support contribution for the day.
    > You are quite welcome.

    i don;t have any dog tricks...
    but a million years ago when i was 20 years old...i had a 22 pound
    tom cat.

    i used to wear heavy blue-jeans and a sheepskin vest...
    so by getting the cat's attention by scratching on my leg...
    i'd get him to climb onto my pants...
    then i'd keep scratching higher and higher and he'd climb all
    the way up and onto my shoulders...

    because of my clothing, his claws never got to me

    then one day i walked into my apartment absentmindedly
    scratching my head...
    the cat saw me and instantly ran up my entire body
    and took a good swipe at my head!!!!!

    yes...that one i felt~~~

    no more teaching the cat tricks!!!!
    philo, Nov 9, 2003
  5. Shel-hed

    Jeffrey Guest

    Fantastic! What you really need now is "How to teach a new dog old tricks":

    http://go.jitbot.com/olddog-newtricks

    Jeff

    Jeffrey, Nov 9, 2003
  6. Shel-hed

    Shel-hed Guest

    Woof rwow wowlrrr ruff.

    On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 07:45:41 -0500, "Miggsee" <> wrote in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    Shel-hed, Nov 9, 2003
  7. Shel-hed

    Liz Guest

    Liz, Nov 9, 2003
  8. Shel-hed

    Juan Pérez Guest

    "Pant pant" (;drool drool ;) says JB to Sandee!

    Miggsee <> typed:

    Juan Pérez, Nov 9, 2003
  9. Shel-hed

    trout Guest