    cmaeras(5 mega pixel max).Any suggestions andwhy you recommend the
    particularmodel.I'm at the store and need ur fedback pls
    Pro.

    Pro, Jul 30, 2005

  2. Pro

    Your-Nice Guest

    I just bought the canon s2is and find its a nice little camera good zoom
    good macro good battery life good image stabilizer, not good above 100iso
    but noiseware can sort that out mine cost £330 a lot of camera for the
    price. don't know about other cams
    Rob.

    Your-Nice, Jul 30, 2005

  3. Pro

    Chris Guest

    On 30 Jul 2005 00:51:22 -0700, "Pro" <> wrote:

    >Hi !
    >I'mlooking foracomparisonbetween Nikon ,Canon and Sony digital
    >cmaeras(5 mega pixel max).Any suggestions andwhy you recommend the
    >particularmodel.I'm at the store and need ur fedback pls
    >Pro.

    Here's a list of the best point and shoot digital cameras. Some of these
    digicams are 7 mega pixels these days.

    http://www.top5kit.com/default.asp?page=listtop5&cat=9

    Chris, Jul 31, 2005
  4. Pro

    Erik99 Guest

    Pro wrote:
    > Hi !
    > I'mlooking foracomparisonbetween Nikon ,Canon and Sony digital
    > cmaeras(5 mega pixel max).Any suggestions andwhy you recommend the
    > particularmodel.I'm at the store and need ur fedback pls
    > Pro.

    I'd rcmd te fj coz it btr tn cn nd sny bt crtnly nt nkon
    rgds

    Erik99, Aug 9, 2005
  5. Pro

    Chris Brooks Guest

    >>I'd rcmd te fj coz it btr tn cn nd sny bt crtnly nt nkon
    >>rgds

    > Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer
    > inwaht
    > oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the
    > frist and
    > lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

    It would be nice to get some damn vowels in there, had to read Erik99's post
    three times to understand what he was saying.

    Chris

    Chris Brooks, Aug 9, 2005
  6. Per Erik99:
    >> I'mlooking foracomparisonbetween Nikon ,Canon and Sony digital
    >> cmaeras(5 mega pixel max).Any suggestions andwhy you recommend the
    >> particularmodel.I'm at the store and need ur fedback pls
    >> Pro.
    >>

    >I'd rcmd te fj coz it btr tn cn nd sny bt crtnly nt nkon
    >rgds

    Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht
    oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and
    lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

    The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs
    is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as
    a wlohe.
    --
    PeteCresswell

    (PeteCresswell), Aug 9, 2005
  7. Pro

    ASAAR Guest

    On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 16:46:08 -0600, Chris Brooks wrote:

    > It would be nice to get some damn vowels in there, had to read
    > Erik99's post three times to understand what he was saying.

    Some of us had no difficulty reading rk's post. :)

    ASAAR, Aug 9, 2005
  8. Pro

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 16:46:08 -0600, Chris Brooks wrote:

    >>>I'd rcmd te fj coz it btr tn cn nd sny bt crtnly nt nkon
    >>>rgds

    >> Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer
    >> inwaht
    >> oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the
    >> frist and
    >> lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

    > It would be nice to get some damn vowels in there, had to read Erik99's post
    > three times to understand what he was saying.
    >
    > Chris

    When I see posts like that I don't even try.
    --
    Neil
    Delete delete to reply by email

    Neil Ellwood, Aug 10, 2005
  9. Pro

    T Credlin Guest

    its annoying that type of post but
    here look at this site . i used it before i purchased my camera
    has good side by side comparisions as well
    http://www.dpreview.com

    Ter

    T Credlin, Aug 11, 2005