    but I can't figure out the best deal.

    Voiptalk at 2.99+VAT per month and 1p/min to UK seems most reasonable so
    far. Anyone actually using FWD or similar in UK and can offer advice?

    Joe Harrison, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Joe Harrison

    Zebedee Guest

    I stopped using fwd a while ago, and am using voiptalk / telappliant for
    both incoming and outgoing calls. They have an access code into fwd and vice
    versa so I don't really need to use fwd at all. I bought a grandstream phone
    from voiptalk as well for under £50. All works brilliantly so far. The best
    feature I think is their online billing records and they have nifty little
    things such as low credit and balance announcements configurable via phones.
    To my surprise they can also provide me with an italian incoming number
    which is useful for my parents in milan to contact me at local rates (they
    don't have adsl :-( )

    I did try pipecall as well but it just didn't compare.

    Anyway, just my tuppence worth :)

    Zeb

    Zebedee, Jun 29, 2004