  1. I'm a software pirate who downloads many Gbytes of software, music and
    bestiality porn movies per day.But it's not fast enough.

    So what is the best system for fast internet piracy?

    Hans-Marc Olsen, Nov 15, 2004

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?V3D1238C9

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 15, 2004

  3. Hans-Marc Olsen

    trout Guest

    Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:

    > I'm a

    [insert troll here]

    Toddle off, Troll.
    --
    "How dull."

    trout, Nov 15, 2004
  4. Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:

    >I'm a software pirate who downloads many Gbytes of software, music and
    >bestiality porn movies per day.But it's not fast enough.
    >
    >So what is the best system for fast internet piracy?

    sick - get a life

    Fam. de Graaf, Nov 15, 2004
  5. Hans-Marc Olsen

    Parko Guest

    On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:34:47 -0500, Rôgêr wrote:

    > Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:
    >> I'm a software pirate who downloads many Gbytes of software, music and
    >> bestiality porn movies per day.But it's not fast enough.
    >>
    >> So what is the best system for fast internet piracy?

    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?V3D1238C9

    And the desk to go with it
    http://tinyurl.com/5ezkd
    --
    Parko
    Registered Linux User #339345

    Parko, Nov 15, 2004
  6. Hans-Marc Olsen

    gronod Guest

    Amstrad 8512

    best there is

    gronod, Nov 15, 2004
  7. Hans-Marc Olsen

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:19:26 GMT, "gronod" <>
    wrote:

    >Amstrad 8512
    >
    >best there is
    >
    >"Hans-Marc Olsen" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm a software pirate who downloads many Gbytes of software, music and
    >> bestiality porn movies per day.But it's not fast enough.
    >>
    >> So what is the best system for fast internet piracy?

    Wow, what a powerhouse. Even better than the C 64.

    joevan, Nov 15, 2004