best computer customer services

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by - Bobb -, Apr 21, 2007.

  1. - Bobb -

    - Bobb - Guest

    "Tara Legale" <> wrote in message
    news:3DxWh.7181$...
    > What do you feel is the computer brand with the best, most
    > knowledgable and fastest customer service? I have had it with Dell.
    > I have worked with them over the phone, via email and via their chat
    > many times. They are very frustrating to work with, and they have
    > never ever fixed my problems. I have always had to resort to the
    > internet to fix it on my own. I will never buy a Dell again. I had
    > a Compaq once, only had one problem with it (CD player stopped) and
    > they came right out and put a new one in. So who is the best? And
    > the golden question, does anyone have US based CS? Anyone?

    Ditto on Dell - they asked " Is the green LED on?" (the same one) about
    20 times on a dead PC ?
    HP/Compaq still has field force if you get onsite coverage - otherwise
    mail-in .

    Tara Legale, Apr 22, 2007

  3. - Bobb -

    SeniorsGuide Guest

    Tara Legale wrote:
    > What do you feel is the computer brand with the best, most knowledgable and
    > fastest customer service? I have had it with Dell. I have worked with
    > them over the phone, via email and via their chat many times. They are very
    > frustrating to work with, and they have never ever fixed my problems. I
    > have always had to resort to the internet to fix it on my own. I will never
    > buy a Dell again. I had a Compaq once, only had one problem with it (CD
    > player stopped) and they came right out and put a new one in. So who is the
    > best? And the golden question, does anyone have US based CS? Anyone?

    APPLE!
    --

    Senior's Guide to Computers
    http://www.seniorsguidetocomputers.com

    SeniorsGuide, Apr 23, 2007
  4. - Bobb -

    Tara Legale Guest

    "SeniorsGuide" <> wrote
    > APPLE!

    Apple has US based phone support? I never used one. Is it similar to
    windows based computers?
    Tara Legale, Apr 24, 2007