    Should I start with the MCP or the MCDST certification programmes. Paying in
    mind that I am a network administrator with little less than 30 xp clients.
    What would better help me in perorming my tasks.

    kela-ann, Nov 20, 2006

  2. kela-ann

    Chefdenker Guest

    After you pass your first MCDST exam you will me an MCP.

    Chefdenker, Nov 20, 2006

  3. kela-ann

    kela-ann Guest

    I've read posts saying basically that the MS press book doesn't really cover
    what the cram does. Which material do you think it's the best to start
    studying with?

    kela-ann, Nov 21, 2006
  4. kela-ann

    Chefdenker Guest

    I read the MS Press book first and then read the Exam Cram book. Both book
    are pretty good and recommend your try to get a hold of both of them.

    Chefdenker, Nov 21, 2006
  5. kela-ann

    DD Guest

    It's really a matter of opinion. I would suggest you go to the bookstore (the
    large chains should carry both) and browse through both. The MS press book
    gives you more questions and personally I found the questions to be a very
    important study tool once I thought I understood the concepts.

    DD

    DD, Nov 21, 2006