    At first sight I thought the sitting one was pointing at someone or
    something and making fun of 'em, whereas the one on his back couldn't
    stay up from laughing so hard.
    Mike Henley, Apr 10, 2006

  2. Mike Henley

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Mike Henley wrote:

    > http://i1.tinypic.com/v4bd4y.jpg
    >
    > At first sight I thought the sitting one was pointing at someone or
    > something and making fun of 'em, whereas the one on his back couldn't
    > stay up from laughing so hard.

    The one on the right "Now, My Forbes, tell me about your childhood.
    When did you first start thinking you were a panda?"

    --
    Paul (Everyone I know goes away in the end)
    Stop and Look
    Paul Heslop, Apr 10, 2006

  3. Mike Henley

    Kinon O'Cann Guest

    "What are you lookin' at? I got your snapshot right here!"

    Kinon O'Cann, Apr 10, 2006
  4. "Don't you just hate doing sit-ups?"
    Charles Schuler, Apr 10, 2006
  5. Mike Henley

    Bill Funk Guest

    On 10 Apr 2006 05:47:56 -0700, "Mike Henley" <>
    wrote:

    >http://i1.tinypic.com/v4bd4y.jpg
    >
    >At first sight I thought the sitting one was pointing at someone or
    >something and making fun of 'em, whereas the one on his back couldn't
    >stay up from laughing so hard.

    "It looks as though swimsuit season sure snuck up on her!"
    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"
    Bill Funk, Apr 10, 2006
  6. Mike Henley

    RW+/- Guest

    On 10 Apr 2006 05:47:56 -0700, Mike Henley wrote:

    > http://i1.tinypic.com/v4bd4y.jpg
    >
    > At first sight I thought the sitting one was pointing at someone or
    > something and making fun of 'em, whereas the one on his back couldn't
    > stay up from laughing so hard.

    The one sitting up looks like its hand is coyly in front of their mouth.

    The other one whose paw is pointing to a body part is saying,

    "Here! Kiss this!"
    RW+/-, Apr 10, 2006
  7. Mike Henley

    Frank ess Guest

    Bill Funk wrote:
    > On 10 Apr 2006 05:47:56 -0700, "Mike Henley"
    > <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >> http://i1.tinypic.com/v4bd4y.jpg
    >>
    >> At first sight I thought the sitting one was pointing at someone or
    >> something and making fun of 'em, whereas the one on his back
    >> couldn't
    >> stay up from laughing so hard.

    > "It looks as though swimsuit season sure snuck up on her!"

    "This is nice, but we really _should_ have gone to Miami".
    Frank ess, Apr 11, 2006
  8. Mike Henley

    Deputy Dog Guest

    Spank what?