    Craig
    --
    You have no right to protection against being offended.

    Craig M. Bobchin, Oct 19, 2005

  2. Craig M. Bobchin

    Jay Beckman Guest

    "Craig M. Bobchin" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I'm in Scottsdale on business and want to get a smallish travel tripod.
    > I saw some at the local Ritz, but want to look at a few others. However
    > I have not been able to find a camera store here besides the Ritz
    > family. Are there any indy camera stores in the city?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Craig
    > --
    > You have no right to protection against being offended.

    Tempe Camera on University near the ASU campus.

    http://www.tempecamera.com/directions/directions_English.html

    Welcome to the valley...enjoy your stay!

    Jay Beckman
    Chandler, AZ

    Jay Beckman, Oct 20, 2005

  3. Craig M. Bobchin

    Nikon User Guest

    In article <>,
    Craig M. Bobchin <> wrote:

    > I'm in Scottsdale on business and want to get a smallish travel
    > tripod. I saw some at the local Ritz, but want to look at a few
    > others. However I have not been able to find a camera store here
    > besides the Ritz family. Are there any indy camera stores in the
    > city?

    If you can get to Tempe, try Tempe Camera; it's on University, just west
    of Mill.

    Nikon User, Oct 20, 2005
  4. Craig M. Bobchin

    Nikon User Guest

    In article <FkA5f.89348$lq6.6150@fed1read01>,
    "Jay Beckman" <> wrote:

    > Tempe Camera on University near the ASU campus.
    >
    > http://www.tempecamera.com/directions/directions_English.html

    I guess that I should have read before posting.

    > Welcome to the valley...enjoy your stay!
    >
    > Jay Beckman
    > Chandler, AZ

    --Michell, also in Chandler

    Nikon User, Oct 20, 2005
  5. Craig M. Bobchin

    Hunt Guest

    In article <FkA5f.89348$lq6.6150@fed1read01>, says...

    >"Craig M. Bobchin" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> I'm in Scottsdale on business and want to get a smallish travel tripod.
    >> I saw some at the local Ritz, but want to look at a few others. However
    >> I have not been able to find a camera store here besides the Ritz
    >> family. Are there any indy camera stores in the city?
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Craig
    >> --
    >> You have no right to protection against being offended.

    >Tempe Camera on University near the ASU campus.
    >
    >http://www.tempecamera.com/directions/directions_English.html
    >
    >Welcome to the valley...enjoy your stay!
    >
    >Jay Beckman
    >Chandler, AZ

    I second Jay's recommendation, and will add Photomark at ~ 20th St (note, in
    PHX, streets are East, and avenues are West - of Central, the 0 point) and
    McDowell. The two shops are not THAT far apart. Start at Tempe Camera, and if
    they don't have what you want, head north on AZ 143 (Ho'hokom Fwy) to Mc
    Dowell (it ends there) and then west for about 22 short blocks to Photomark.
    Between these two, you should find anything that you need.

    Hunt

    Hunt, Oct 20, 2005
  6. Thanks all, I'll check them out.

    In article <>,
    says...

    --
    You have no right to protection against being offended.

    Craig M. Bobchin, Oct 20, 2005
  7. Craig M. Bobchin

    Jay Beckman Guest

    "Hunt" <> wrote in message

    > I second Jay's recommendation, and will add Photomark at ~ 20th St (note,
    > in
    > PHX, streets are East, and avenues are West - of Central, the 0 point) and
    > McDowell. The two shops are not THAT far apart. Start at Tempe Camera, and
    > if
    > they don't have what you want, head north on AZ 143 (Ho'hokom Fwy) to Mc
    > Dowell (it ends there) and then west for about 22 short blocks to
    > Photomark.
    > Between these two, you should find anything that you need.
    >
    > Hunt

    Oh Man,

    My apologies to the crew at Photomark...

    How could I forget them???

    -DOH!-

    Jay B

    Jay Beckman, Oct 20, 2005
  8. Craig M. Bobchin

    Jim Robinson Guest

    Craig M. Bobchin <> wrote in

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I'm in Scottsdale on business and want to get a smallish travel tripod.
    > I saw some at the local Ritz, but want to look at a few others. However
    > I have not been able to find a camera store here besides the Ritz
    > family. Are there any indy camera stores in the city?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Craig

    Besides Tempe Camera and Photomark, you might check out this Ritz:
    Ritz Collectibles
    1305 East Northern Avenue
    Phoenix
    http://www.ritzcam.com

    It's not the mall Ritzes, (they carry mostly collectible equipment). I
    could spend days there. Thank god I don't live close! Oh, they do have
    new stuff too.

    Jim

    --
    set MyEmail=