best cable route?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by JethroUK©, Feb 29, 2004.

  1. JethroUK©

    JethroUK© Guest

    i got:

    tv (2 scarts - scart 2 is rgb - scart 1 is philips easy linked for
    recording)
    recordable dvd (2 scart)
    dvd/vcr (2 scart)
    decoder (ntl analogue/coax out only)

    anyone recommend best coax/scart routes?

    so far i'm inclined to daisy chain coax:
    ariel > decoder > dvd/vcr > rec dvd > tv

    and parrallel scarts:

    dvd/vcr > tv
    dvd rec > tv

    (should i have one dvd/vcr > dvd rec?)

    have i gone right route?

    p.s. haven't got my head round connecting to my amp yet, but any suggested
    phono routes for this greatly recieved - tv is too heavy to keep pulling out
    twiddling around the back :eek:)
    JethroUK©, Feb 29, 2004