    http://www.ucomics.com/foxtrot/2005/05/08/

    Did this really happen?

    - John R. Baker

    John R. Baker, May 8, 2005

  2. John R. Baker

    doS Guest

    doS, May 8, 2005

  3. Yeah, I knew that. It was my way of saying, "What is this world (tinw)
    coming to!"

    :)

    - John R. Baker

    John R. Baker, May 8, 2005
  4. John R. Baker

    Guest

    On Sun, 08 May 2005 17:51:03 GMT, "John R. Baker"
    <> wrote:

    |>Today's Foxtrot comic strip alludes to a cashier at a Best Buy store in
    |>Maryland who didn't believe that $2 bills are real, and called the cops to
    |>arrest a customer.
    |>
    |>http://www.ucomics.com/foxtrot/2005/05/08/
    |>
    |>Did this really happen?

    Good thread on this is from Slashdot:
    http://tinyurl.com/45ako

    --

    , May 8, 2005
  5. John R. Baker

    Joel Rubin Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Today's Foxtrot comic strip alludes to a cashier at a Best Buy store in
    >Maryland who didn't believe that $2 bills are real, and called the cops to
    >arrest a customer.
    >
    >http://www.ucomics.com/foxtrot/2005/05/08/
    >
    >Did this really happen?
    >
    >- John R. Baker

    Gee - it's been a while since I saw a $2 bill. Of course, they're
    still legal tender for all debts public and private. I wonder if I can
    get them to do that here at their Long Island City (Queens, NYC)
    store. I think I'd suffer extreme emotional distress if I got arrested
    or even if the local cops knew better. And my distress could only be
    alleviated by a nice big fat settlement check from Best Buy.

    Joel Rubin, May 8, 2005
  6. John R. Baker

    Brian Guest

    Brian, May 10, 2005
  7. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 10, 2005