    speed/data/price ratio?

    If you're thinking Telecom, gimme your second choice - I rather cut off
    my nose to spite my face than deal unnecessarily with those lousy cunts.

    canon paora, Jul 23, 2006

  2. canon paora

    a_l_p Guest

    canon paora wrote:
    > Who's offering the best deal - free modem? free connection? best
    > speed/data/price ratio?
    >
    > If you're thinking Telecom, gimme your second choice - I rather cut off
    > my nose to spite my face than deal unnecessarily with those lousy cunts.

    Echoes of the beginning of Clear toll calls! I think a hell of a lot of people
    changed to Clear, even after Telecom rapidly brought its rates down to match
    them, because we were so pissed off with Telecom.

    Remember those fabulous TV animals advts they had - the meercats etc? Everybody
    loved the advts - but still kept hating Telecom though. It's like a word
    association test - say Telecom and what words come into your mind? Apart from
    rip-off, liar, scum, bastard......

    A L P

    a_l_p, Jul 23, 2006

  3. canon paora

    J Brockley Guest

    "canon paora" <> wrote in message
    > Who's offering the best deal - free modem? free connection? best
    > speed/data/price ratio?
    >
    > If you're thinking Telecom, gimme your second choice - I rather cut off
    > my nose to spite my face than deal unnecessarily with those lousy cunts.

    You could look at www.consumer.org.nz they have a plan selector which might
    be a place to start.

    J Brockley, Jul 23, 2006
  4. canon paora

    Gordon Guest

    On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 20:40:01 +1200, a_l_p wrote:

    > say Telecom and what words come into your mind? Apart from
    > rip-off, liar, scum, bastard......

    For *many* its I will go with for my *new*/first boadband connection.

    Gordon, Jul 24, 2006