    I purchsed my first digital camera, a 2M Canon a60 and would like to purchase
    a larger card. What's a good brand people have had good luck with or are they
    all the same?
    Rick, Apr 2, 2004

  2. Rick

    Lucas Tam Guest

    (Rick) wrote in news:VdqdnaeQ1u8hvPDdRVn-
    :

    > What's a good brand people have had good luck with or are they
    > all the same?

    They're pretty much all the same. But Lexar, Sandisk, Kingston, are all
    good brands.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()
    Lucas Tam, Apr 2, 2004

  3. Rick

    Chris Guest

    "Rick" <> wrote in message
    > I purchsed my first digital camera, a 2M Canon a60 and would like to

    purchase
    > a larger card. What's a good brand people have had good luck with or are

    they
    > all the same?

    I only buy Lexar, but I imagine any digicam you buy will come with a card,
    so maybe you're best to stick to the brand name the cam manufacturer bundles
    with the cam.

    Like someone else said, Lexar, Sandisk, Kingston...all good.
    Chris, Apr 2, 2004
  4. Rick

    Hogleg44/40 Guest

    Hello, Lucas!
    You wrote on Fri, 02 Apr 2004 12:25:14 GMT:

    I'll say this on behalf of Sandisk...I had one of their cards go bad for me
    and they stood behind it, no hassle, and exchanged it for a new one.

    Paul

    ??>> What's a good brand people have had good luck with or are they
    ??>> all the same?

    LT> They're pretty much all the same. But Lexar, Sandisk, Kingston, are all
    LT> good brands.

    With best regards, Hogleg44/40.
    Hogleg44/40, Apr 2, 2004
  5. Rick

    jean Guest

    "Hogleg44/40" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > Hello, Lucas!
    > You wrote on Fri, 02 Apr 2004 12:25:14 GMT:
    >
    > I'll say this on behalf of Sandisk...I had one of their cards go bad for

    me
    > and they stood behind it, no hassle, and exchanged it for a new one.

    Ditto, I had 5 160Mb tye 2 CF cards I bought for a song but they had reduced
    capacity due to heavy use, Sandisk replaced them with one 128Mb and one
    512Mb (both type 1) to equal the lost capacity.

    My hat's off to them for standing by their product.

    Jean
    jean, Apr 2, 2004
  6. Rick

    Rick Guest

    Are the x40 or x60 cards, the faster input cards, only needed for larger
    Megapixel cameras?

    thanks to all.

    In article <3hebc.378937$>,
    says...

    Rick, Apr 2, 2004
  7. Rick

    Lucas Tam Guest

    (Rick) wrote in news:saydnXp8fZkbAvDdRVn-
    :

    > Are the x40 or x60 cards, the faster input cards, only needed for larger
    > Megapixel cameras?

    Yes, the cards are faster... but whether or not you get the faster speeds
    depends on which camera you buy.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()
    Lucas Tam, Apr 2, 2004
  8. Rick

    Jocrisse Guest

    See: http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=6007

    Jocrisse, Apr 2, 2004
  9. Rick

    Chris Guest

    "Rick" <> wrote in message
    > Are the x40 or x60 cards, the faster input cards, only needed for larger
    > Megapixel cameras?

    Not necessarily. The faster the input, the faster you can get to your next
    photo.
    Chris, Apr 2, 2004
  10. Rick

    John Navas Guest

    In <%Lkbc.395360$> on Fri, 02 Apr 2004
    21:17:47 GMT, "Chris" <> wrote:

    >"Rick" <> wrote in message

    >> Are the x40 or x60 cards, the faster input cards, only needed for larger
    >> Megapixel cameras?

    >Not necessarily. The faster the input, the faster you can get to your next
    >photo.

    Say what?

    --
    Best regards,