    technology and I have hardly used it although my company is beginning to use
    it more and more nowadays.

    What are the best books for the Visual C# .NET exams?
    jake, Dec 21, 2003

  2. jake

    Jay Walters Guest

    Check the Microsoft Press Books, although they are not
    the best for soley "taking the exams" they'll teach you
    what you need to know (from the msft view point).

    I'm very new to .NET

    Jay Walters, Dec 24, 2003

  3. jake

    jake Guest

    I have found MS Press very good myself. Even if they don't cover everything
    they are very well written.

    What about Amit Kalani's books? They seem popular in this newsgroup.

    jake, Dec 25, 2003
  4. jake

    Eric Guest

    Eric, Dec 29, 2003