best books for 70-293 ?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?VGhlIFRvZXM=?=, Apr 16, 2006.

  1. Hey guys, I'm about to start studying for the 70-293 exam, but I don't know
    which book(s) to pick up. Which ones helped you the most on the actual exam ?

    =?Utf-8?B?VGhlIFRvZXM=?=, Apr 16, 2006

  2. hi friend
    You go to http://www.myresearchinstitute.com and found best passing material
    for 70-293. I Passed many exams on this site.
    --
    Help other and get it from others
    Worth

    =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=, Apr 18, 2006

  3. **Worth's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > hi friend
    > You go to http://www.myresearchinstitute.com and found best passing
    > material for 70-293. I Passed many exams on this site.
    >
    >> Hey guys, I'm about to start studying for the 70-293 exam, but I
    >> don't know which book(s) to pick up. Which ones helped you the most
    >> on the actual exam ?

    OMG, this industry is really in trouble if it's these guys that will be the
    leaders of the future.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 18, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?VGhlIFRvZXM=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Must be just "Toe"-ing the line, whatever that may be "worth"... !

    For those of ya who didn't gedit, don't bother to ask...

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, Apr 18, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?VGhlIFRvZXM=?=

    Troy M Guest

    The Toes wrote:

    > Hey guys, I'm about to start studying for the 70-293 exam, but I
    > don't know which book(s) to pick up. Which ones helped you the most
    > on the actual exam ?

    Camel Toe--

    I assume you have passed 290 and 291 since you are doing 293 (not a
    requirement, but smart) so you know most of the general server stuff.

    The MS press book is good, but the test focases heavily on network
    security including ipsec / RAS / GP . This makes it a test that REALLY
    benefits from having a test network running so you can do things like
    implement a full PKI and send out certificates and force IP sec
    communication.

    I wouldnt expect most people would know the little intricate stuff in
    the test simply from reading the books, I know I wouldnt have passed
    with book alone.

    Good Luck and remember that MS Virtual Server is free now, making test
    networks pretty easy to setup

    -troy

    Troy M, Apr 18, 2006