  1. Hector Sunol

    Hector Sunol Guest

    Can any body tell me a really good book for 70-290?

    Hector Sunol, Aug 17, 2005

  2. A+ for 290?

    I would warn you, though. I've read several of the Mike Myers Passport books
    for the MCSE 2003 and found at least a dozen obvious errors in the books.
    Don't believe everything you read.

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 17, 2005

  3. Hector Sunol

    Hector Guest

    No, I'm looking for MCSA exam 70-290 not for A+. Please does any body here
    know about a good book that I can read for exam 70-290

    Hector, Aug 17, 2005
  4. Hector Sunol

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, The Rev [MCT] spewed across the
    ether:

    > I would warn you, though. I've read several of the Mike Myers Passport
    > books for the MCSE 2003 and found at least a dozen obvious errors in
    > the books. Don't believe everything you read.

    Mike Meyers is okay, you just need to remember this:

    http://www.totalsem.com/support/errata/

    And use it. A lot!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Aug 17, 2005
  5. Hector Sunol

    Cactus Guest

    MS Press and MOC are good book for 70-290 exam.

    Cactus, Aug 18, 2005
  6. Hector Sunol

    Hector Sunol Guest

    Thanks averybody !!!