    Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
    http://www.ramusa.org/
    -James Madison

    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 20, 2009

  2. §ñühw¤£f

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The §ñühw¤£f Post:
    > Talk about infectious! I cant get this tune out of my head. And its a tight fit
    > :)
    >
    > Metric 'Help I'm Alive'
    >
    > http://www.last.fm/music/Metric/_/Help I'm Alive
    >
    > ^_^

    Shit like that is the reason the world is going to hell in a handbag.
    If you enjoy that then you must know that your freedom of choice is
    Wendy's, Burger King, and McDonald's.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Aug 20, 2009

  3. §ñühw¤£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 21:25:55 -0400, Zvñt€q[7] wrote:

    > but this did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuB255cSIEg&

    Not available to the UK because of 'copyright restrictions', whatever that
    means. Curious.

    Aardvark, Aug 21, 2009
  4. OldGringo38 <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<h6kjdm$fqd$-september.org>:

    >, In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >Two Cents To The §ñühw¤£f Post:
    >> Talk about infectious! I cant get this tune out of my head. And its

    a tight fit
    >> :)
    >>
    >> Metric 'Help I'm Alive'
    >>
    >> http://www.last.fm/music/Metric/_/Help I'm Alive
    >>
    >> ^_^
    >>

    >Shit like that is the reason the world is going to hell in a handbag.
    >If you enjoy that then you must know that your freedom of choice is
    >Wendy's, Burger King, and McDonald's.

    ROTFLMAO! Not dark enough for you? Heh...now lissening to TECHNO4EVER.

    ^_^

    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 21, 2009
  5. pinched out a steaming pile
    of<h6kt2u$hcl$>:

    >§ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >> Talk about infectious! I cant get this tune out of my head. And its

    a tight fit
    >> :)
    >>
    >> Metric 'Help I'm Alive'
    >>
    >> http://www.last.fm/music/Metric/_/Help I'm Alive
    >>
    >> ^_^
    >>

    >that song did not do anything for me
    >
    >but this did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuB255cSIEg&

    Cant watch anything on yoot00b until the UnPlug maintainer fixes
    UnPlug.

    :(

    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 21, 2009
  6. §ñühw¤£f

    rd Guest

    rd, Aug 21, 2009
  7. §ñühw¤£f

    chuckcar Guest

    §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in

    > Talk about infectious! I cant get this tune out of my head. And its a
    > tight fit
    >:)
    >
    > Metric 'Help I'm Alive'
    >
    > http://www.last.fm/music/Metric/_/Help I'm Alive

    Your subject is a debatable concept, however there are *far* better
    examples:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jj3wZVc7nw

    (*great* movie too BTW).

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_1RqyNdzbE

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPJL96fbV5Q&feature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FMhnl0__Vo

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Aug 22, 2009
  8. §ñühw¤£f

    chuckcar Guest

    chuckcar, Aug 22, 2009
  9. §ñühw¤£f

    chuckcar Guest

    §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in

    > Talk about infectious! I cant get this tune out of my head. And its a
    > tight fit
    >:)
    >
    > Metric 'Help I'm Alive'
    >
    > http://www.last.fm/music/Metric/_/Help I'm Alive

    Another performer still taking piano lessons.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Aug 22, 2009
  10. §ñühw¤£f

    chuckcar Guest

    "rd" <> wrote in

    > "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    >> Talk about infectious! I cant get this tune out of my head. And its a
    >> tight fit
    >> :)
    >>
    >> Metric 'Help I'm Alive'
    >>
    >> http://www.last.fm/music/Metric/_/Help I'm Alive
    >>
    >> ^_^

    > No ... this is the best band ever. This melody will force that unwanted
    > one out of your head. Guaranteed.
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3y0S9Iz8zQ

    Russian folk music?? You've got to be kidding.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Aug 22, 2009
  11. §ñühw¤£f

    chuckcar Guest

    Meat Plow <> wrote in

    > On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 16:22:25 -0600, ???hw??f
    > <>wrote:
    >
    >>Talk about infectious! I cant get this tune out of my head. And its a
    >>tight fit
    >>:)
    >>
    >>Metric 'Help I'm Alive'
    >>
    >>http://www.last.fm/music/Metric/_/Help I'm Alive

    > This is much better IMO
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYBXpTTBpQw

    The first hint of the death of pop music. When black musicians don't even
    write their own music anymore, you *know* it's over.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Aug 22, 2009
  12. §ñühw¤£f

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The chuckcar Post:
    > §ñühw¤£f<> wrote in
    >
    >> Talk about infectious! I cant get this tune out of my head. And its a
    >> tight fit
    >> :)
    >>
    >> Metric 'Help I'm Alive'
    >>
    >> http://www.last.fm/music/Metric/_/Help I'm Alive
    >>

    > Your subject is a debatable concept, however there are *far* better
    > examples:

    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FMhnl0__Vo

    Janis Joplin and Cass Eliot were the last of the greatest.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZPmZ64m3_4

    OldGringo38, Aug 22, 2009
  13. chuckcar <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<Xns9C6ED9A881B67chucknilcar@127.0.0.1>:

    >§ñühw¤£f <> wrote in
    >
    >> Talk about infectious! I cant get this tune out of my head. And its

    >> tight fit
    >>:)
    >>
    >> Metric 'Help I'm Alive'
    >>
    >> http://www.last.fm/music/Metric/_/Help I'm Alive
    >>

    >Another performer still taking piano lessons.

    Heh...when i first heard the song I was all "OMGZ! that sounds like
    shes saying something in arabic!"
    Its got a middle eastern quality to it...

    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 22, 2009
  14. §ñühw¤£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 14:36:17 -0500, rd wrote:

    > "§ñühw€£f" <> wrote in message
    >> Talk about infectious! I cant get this tune out of my head. And its a
    >> tight fit
    >> :)
    >>
    >> Metric 'Help I'm Alive'
    >>
    >> http://www.last.fm/music/Metric/_/Help I'm Alive
    >>
    >> ^_^

    > No ... this is the best band ever. This melody will force that unwanted
    > one out of your head. Guaranteed.
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3y0S9Iz8zQ

    Just came across this one (almost as good as the original):

    < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-
    KQ1tp_qOQ&feature=PlayList&p=3D72D19AE5C2970A&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=95

    Snurled:

    < http://snipurl.com/qrx40 >

    Aardvark, Aug 23, 2009
  15. Zu Arsschlaark!, Aug 24, 2009
  16. Zu Arsschlaark! <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<c1nkm.227429$2>:

    >"§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    >> Talk about infectious! I cant get this tune out of my head. And its

    >> tight fit
    >> :)
    >>
    >> Metric 'Help I'm Alive'
    >>
    >> http://www.last.fm/music/Metric/_/Help I'm Alive
    >>
    >> ^_^
    >>

    >http://www.last.fm/music/Avi Buffalo/_/What's It In For?

    Might be nice if they served up an mp3 of it so peeps could have a
    listen.

    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 24, 2009
  17. Re: Best Ghaa-hay-tard band ever?

    Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    pinched out a steaming pile
    of<Xns9C7155C87F216BuckyGram@216.151.153.158>:

    >BIG ELECTRIC DOO-DOO-DILDO!
    >
    >If Ghaa-hay"; then,TP!

    I think your syllogism is b0rk3n.

    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 24, 2009
  18. "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    > Zu Arsschlaark! <> pinched out a steaming pile
    > of<c1nkm.227429$2>:
    >

    >>"§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    >>> Talk about infectious! I cant get this tune out of my head. And its

    >>> tight fit
    >>> :)
    >>>
    >>> Metric 'Help I'm Alive'
    >>>
    >>> http://www.last.fm/music/Metric/_/Help I'm Alive
    >>>
    >>> ^_^
    >>>

    >>http://www.last.fm/music/Avi Buffalo/_/What's It In For?
    >>

    > Might be nice if they served up an mp3 of it so peeps could have a
    > listen.

    Sorry, I dont know exactally how lastfm works, I had assumed it was there
    when i searched for it from there.

    Here it is then

    http://futuresounds.blogspot.com/2009/05/future-sounds-presents-avi-buffalo.html

    Theres a link to download/play it just a bit down page.

    Zu Arsschlaark!, Aug 24, 2009
  19. Re: Best Ghaa-hay-tard band ever?

    §ñühw¤£f <> wit 'er downloaded
    certificate from 'Teh Creative Dumbass Skool', which
    is not exactly Ivy League, but quite expensive, driveled
    this with news:h6u7e9$ivo$:

    > Bucky Breeder <Xns9C7155C87F216BuckyGram@216.151.153.158>:
    >
    >> BIG ELECTRIC DOO-DOO-DILDO!
    >>
    >> If Ghaa-hay"; then,TP!

    > I think your syllogism is b0rk3n.

    ( As "contextualized" by the
    evil retarded androgenous stalker...
    <Owwwwuch!> )

    If you even ever had a syllogism,
    you pooted it into yer geriatric diaper,
    then you ate it, you pathetic luzer...
    ain't no cure for your chronic retardification.

    HTH, HAND & GSTQ.

    Bucky *SPNAKS* some §ñühw¤£f rite outta his dumbass :

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeA5ow7cS1c

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*, that is NOT
    a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket; and yet, I'm NOT

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnU2Ld1ttoE

    "Stupid is as '§ñühw¤£f' does." --Forrest Gump's Mamma*
    "Run '§ñühw¤£f', Run!" --Forrest Gump's Jenny*
    "Frankly, '§ñühw¤£f', I don't give a damn." --Rhett Butler*
    "'§ñühw¤£f' was borned retarded, then got runned over by
    a runaway dumbass truck flat as a road turd." --Mr. T*
    "§ñühw¤£f, thou art a dumbass and an embarrasment!" --God

    * As if seen at Baptist Revival Bible Story reinactments

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 25, 2009
  20. Zu Arsschlaark! <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<ssBkm.250569$2>:

    >"§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    >> Zu Arsschlaark! <> pinched out a steaming

    pile
    >> of<c1nkm.227429$2>:
    >>

    >>>"§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message

    its

    >>>http://www.last.fm/music/Avi Buffalo/_/What's It In For?
    >>>

    >> Might be nice if they served up an mp3 of it so peeps could have a
    >> listen.
    >>

    >Sorry, I dont know exactally how lastfm works, I had assumed it was

    there
    >when i searched for it from there.
    >
    >Here it is then
    >
    >http://futuresounds.blogspot.com/2009/05/future-sounds-presents-avi-

    buffalo.html

    >Theres a link to download/play it just a bit down page.

    Its not hook-y like the Metric tune. Its got a subtle groove and its
    real listenable but I dont see it as top 40 stuff. Listen to Alien Ant
    Farm's cover of Smooth Criminal. Thats the energy I want when I hear
    something. If it dosent make me want to dance or sing along I cant be
    arsed. Heres a band that was a real up and comer but got struck down by
    trajedy: The Beat Farmers.

    Discuss.

    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 25, 2009